When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Chucklesome!!! This Tory MSP has been the victim of appalling racism, yet you find it all amusing.

Obviously most of us already know that you are a fucking simpleton and allowances need to be made, but still I'm afraid you are going to have to provide some evidence of this "appalling racism" (which she has since apologised for making up) in order not to be continually laughed at*

* You're going to be continually laughed at anyway, because you're a fucking simpleton.  

4 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I’m mindful that the civic and joyous don’t like talking about it, but vile anti English racism is rife amongst the yes movement.

I mean it's a bold statement, when literally the person who was caught out promoting the anti-English claim was in fact herself English.

I’m mindful that the civic and joyous don’t like talking about it, but vile anti English racism is rife amongst the yes movement.
I keep hearing about this "anti English racism rife amongst the yes movement". So far all the evidence provided to back up this claim(I've seen) has been a few diddies standing at the border with a couple of banners telling people not to enter Scotland during a pandemic.
Can you provide further evidence?

There's no doubt there are some utter roasters in the independence movement who are anti English but to say it's 'rife' is way overstating the problem.

That's not to say there's not a problem because the idiots tweeting shit or with banners do the independence movement no favours and just provide ammo for the Tess Whites of this world.

16 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

There's no doubt there are some utter roasters in the independence movement who are anti English but to say it's 'rife' is way overstating the problem.

That's not to say there's not a problem because the idiots tweeting shit or with banners do the independence movement no favours and just provide ammo for the Tess Whites of this world.

what constitutes a problem? a few roasters? A minority - which in football terms means a majority? 

It isn't a problem. It is very small issue amplified by opposition parties because it conforms to their own view on other nationalities outside of the UK, conforms to their limited understanding of why a sizeable part of the population want independence/self determination, and allows them to make sweeping baseless claims on the back of social media or say someone like Sean Clerkin's actions that the media more often than not will lap up. 

This was the FT's reporting on one of Jim Murphy's rather staged Glasgow walkabouts:

The Scottish National party, which was criticised during last year’s independence referendum for the aggressive behaviour of some of its supporters towards pro-union parties, distanced itself from the incident.

it is a political tactic to talk about the party being anti-English in the same way it is to talk about Harvie or Sturgeon, neither of whom are parents, as anti-family. 

3 hours ago, jakedee said:

I keep hearing about this "anti English racism rife amongst the yes movement". So far all the evidence provided to back up this claim(I've seen) has been a few diddies standing at the border with a couple of banners telling people not to enter Scotland during a pandemic.
Can you provide further evidence?

We just are, chaps. It's time to accept it. Not something I've ever encountered myself, as someone born and bred in England, but enough hysterical roasters on the internet have said so that it must be.

They're desperate for this to be true, just like they're fervently hoping that some idiots decide to form a Scottish Republican Army and kill some people. Anything, anything to somehow halt the long-term generational drift towards Scottish independence. I don't think I've ever been so attached to anything as these folk are to Westminster rule.

4 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

That is the agreed text amongst the Rangers, lodge-dwelling contingent, yes.  Are you sure you want to be associated with them?

6 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Christ. Now reduced to stealing the equally gormless racist Kincardine's patter because you're too thick to come up with any of your own. 

A genuine minter. 

51 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Christ. Now reduced to stealing the equally gormless racist Kincardine's patter because you're too thick to come up with any of your own. 

A genuine minter. 

And you’re too thick to acknowledge that there’s a racism problem within the yes movement. No doubt, it’s the “acceptable” type of racism that the yessers peddle.

5 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

And you’re too thick to acknowledge that there’s a racism problem within the yes movement. No doubt, it’s the “acceptable” type of racism that the yessers peddle.

Is there? If you're going to try to show there's a genuine problem then you're going to have to evidence it. Posting up photos of a handful of loonballs who didn't want english tourists in Scotland during the early days of Covid isn't going to cut it. 

In your own time, minter. 

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Please do come up with any evidence that hasn't been screenshotted from a Rangers fansite.

My word.

Imagine conflating the extreme idiocy of Clerkin with an actual elected representative!

There's something deep within Tess White's statement that is as revealing as it is rotten.

Perhaps I'm being too harsh as Sir Nicholas "go back to Skye" Soames demonstrated, Westminster sings a sickening song.