When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Now there's as daft a Natter post as you'll find.  I assume you wanted to shoe-horn 'Jockistan' in and that was the best you could come up with.

For normal people?  That's a 1/10.  For you ScotchNats?  Maybe a 9.

You're the one who started the whole Jockistan nonsense.

Quite simply, you don't have to act that way.

3 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

You're the one who started the whole Jockistan nonsense.

Quite simply, you don't have to act that way.

I'm sure he gets a lot of anti Scottish flak down in Bucks on a daily basis which explains why it causes him to dislike/hate Scotland.  

The Scotland he left is very much different with it's nationalism growing than the one he grew up in.

We have woken up to the way we have been ignored and mistreated by westminster over the years.

The only Scottish thing westminster wanted and liked from Scotland is the young Scotsmen who fought and gave their lives for the english empire and wars.

Edited by SandyCromarty

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'm sure he gets a lot of anti Scottish flak down in Bucks on a daily basis which explains why it causes him to dislike/hate Scotland.  

The Scotland he left is very much different with it's nationalism growing than the one he grew up in.

We have woken up to the way we have been ignored and mistreated by westminster over the years.

The only Scottish thing westminster wanted and liked from Scotland is the young Scotsmen who fought and gave their lives for the english empire and wars.

IMG_20210618_112007.jpg

As John Boy mentioned earlier let them have the vote, you can tell which way they'd vote in the Manchester area considering Burnham has whipped himself into a frenzy with the restrictions.

I didn't hear Burnham screaming against the Hancock when he placed tighter restrictions in law on Bolton in September last year.

Seemingly it's ok for westminster to place harsh restrictions in law on the greater Manchester town but not the Scottish Government trying to protect it's citizens against a far more virulent and aggressive virus than we had last year.

If there's one thing you can say of Andy Burnham it's that he was publicly fine with Manchester being shafted by the Tories last year. Now to sit back and wonder just why he got like 3/4s of the vote in the most recent mayoral election.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

If there's one thing you can say of Andy Burnham it's that he was publicly fine with Manchester being shafted by the Tories last year. Now to sit back and wonder just why he got like 3/4s of the vote in the most recent mayoral election.

That is just made-up nonsense.  He was on the TV constantly complaining about the unjust treatment of Manchester and the financial package.  Even calling for a vote in the commons over it.  

Article here or Here.  

8 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Oh honey

Fair play.  Hook. Line. Sinker.

7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

it's the rules now that I own his account. Div will be handing it over by the end of the week.

I am sure that I'll get fair warning and sufficient time to

a) post my resignation; or

b) create a new alias account; or

c) both a and b.

There are plenty of posters that I could reach out to help @Peppino Impastato

@DomDom

Although I can't keep up with their current aliases.  

I am sure that I'll get fair warning and sufficient time to
a) post my resignation; or
b) create a new alias account; or
c) both a and b.
There are plenty of posters that I could reach out to help [mention=67103]Peppino Impastato[/mention]
[mention=11731]DomDom[/mention]
Although I can't keep up with their current aliases.  

It’s a proven fact that the more accounts you’ve made the stronger your soul is. Pep is spiritually bulletproof at this point.