When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Stinky Bone said:

Neither do I from an SNP supporter. 

When do you think we will achieve our Independence?

After a referendum, called when it can be won.  I'm not a party member, but I'd guess that the referendum will be in spring to summer 2022.  Covid looks like it is going to hang around for a while yet so unless folk are totally unrealistic that certainly pushes a referendum into next year. 

Mind you, today when BoJo was being asked about the NI protocol he talked some guff about the territorial integrity of the UK being maintained whatever it takes, so we can probably expect even more nauseating unionist/royalty pish in the coming months and a gold bar or two each.  If that doesn't work he'll probably send in Gove and the army. 

3 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Ok @Day of the Lords,

when do you think Scotland will be Independent?

Not in my lifetime, or yours. 

The vote will likely take place late summer 2022 but the population will shite it, partly due to media influence, partly due to more yoon lies about pensions and the like, and partly down to creepy AlbaDas putting off soft No's/don't knows. 

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

The Nicola fanboys are the deluded chummy.  

Happily getting a dry ride from their chief mammy. Seemingly it’s good fun for them but they’re never ever getting the happy ending they want. 

Oh please, Alba is the independence movement's tea party. The equivalent of flat earthers.

9 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

Ok @Day of the Lords,

when do you think Scotland will be Independent?

Well considering Alba's recent stunning election victory which has reduced the SNP to a minority at Holyrood, I would go along with President Salmond's statement that we will be Independent by this Christmas.

It's also encouraging to see that many SNP members are tearing up their memberships and rushing in their tens of thousands to join the wonderful Alba party. 

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Well considering Alba's recent stunning election victory which has reduced the SNP to a minority at Holyrood, I would go along with President Salmond's statement that we will be Independent by this Christmas.

It's also encouraging to see that many SNP members are tearing up their memberships and rushing in their tens of thousands to join the wonderful Alba party. 

Perhaps you could answer the question. When do you think Scotland will be independent?

9 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

I resigned my snp membership, mostly due to the way our FM publicly stated a disregard for our judicial process.

And the ongoing Craig Murray fit up.  Alex Salmond fit up.  Etc. 

I don't like the way we are heading.

I agree. I gave up my 15 year membership this year due to what I view as corruption within the party. 

It seems you are just not allowed to hold this view though and if you do you will be attacked for it and considered a Bad Person. 

For many SNP supporters, the veneration of Nicola Sturgeon is a far higher priority than independence and that is very sad.

5 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Perhaps you could answer the question. When, in your view, is it likely to happen? Just a ballpark, it doesn’t have to be a specific date.

Dearie me, you are persistent so I take it like most Scots you are desperate for Independence.

The best person to help you with your fervid desire for Independence is Nicola Sturgeon, you can contact her at the following;

First Minister on Twitter

@scotgovfm

www.facebook.com/TheScottishGovernment

I'm sure she'll do all she can to help as I know she likes to hear from Independence minded supporters like yourself.

It might help also if you mention you're a Rangers supporter.

Good Luck.

27 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Dearie me, you are persistent so I take it like most Scots you are desperate for Independence.

The best person to help you with your fervid desire for Independence is Nicola Sturgeon, you can contact her at the following;

@scotgovfm

I'm sure she'll do all she can to help as I know she likes to hear from Independence minded supporters like yourself.

Good Luck.

That is very strange behaviour. 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

@scotgovfm

Good Luck.

Sandy, what do you mean’ Rangers supporter’?

The guy is a Celtic fan.

You’re talking in riddles.

Still reeling from the word noony being posted tbh.
Ffs mods.
Alta_Pete always gives the impression of trying hard to post relatively sensibly but presumably after a couple of shandies just loses it and posts all manner of frankly weird, creepy nonsense.

7 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Scottish Independence is Inevitable.

Secession from UK may be possible but the SNP only want a different big brother in Brussels to look after them. Independence is not on the shopping list.

Edited by AlbionMan

19 minutes ago, AlbionMan said:

Secession from UK may be possible but the SNP only want a different big brother in Brussels to look after them. Independence is not on the shopping list.

Good. Then people can see what being a collegiate, sovereign European state versus being a minor region of the UK looks like.