When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Scottish independence: Biggest teaching union backs calls for second referendum

I went beyond that point.

Said, "Biggest teaching union" has overseen the systematic dismantling of secondary education in Scotland to the point that Scotland is the worst educated region in the UK.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Said, "Biggest teaching union" has overseen the systematic dismantling of secondary education in Scotland to the point that Scotland is the worst educated region in the UK.

In what way is said "biggest teaching union" in charge of Scottish education, Kincy? Show your workings.

7 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

In what way is said "biggest teaching union" in charge of Scottish education, Kincy? Show your workings.

Here we go.  Reducing every argument to angels dancing on a pinhead.

The EIS and its member are complicit in making Scotland the most stupid region in the UK.  That they are now squealing like stuck pigs for IR2 is to their chagrin.

Edit:  "Down here" I have been to several dozen parents events with my kids - from primary to A Level - and have been met with nothing but utmost professionalism.

That a teachers' union in Scotchland makes such a statement shows how utterly fucked up Nippy's region has become.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The EIS and its member are complicit in making Scotland the most stupid region in the UK.  That they are now squealing like stuck pigs for IR2 is to their chagrin.

And now try it in English.  I can't understand your patois.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Edit:  "Down here" I have been to several dozen parents events with my kids - from primary to A Level - and have been met with nothing but utmost professionalism.

That a teachers' union in Scotchland makes such a statement shows how utterly fucked up Nippy's region has become.

Why do you hate Scotland so much? that you have to slag the country and it's people every chance you get, what happened to you to cause all this spite?

Is it because your english friends and family mock your accent and your nationality so much that you get embarrassed and have begun to despise your country of birth nd wish you were english?

I love it how someone in Bucks manages to tell you the state of Scottish education.

You really don't have a clue.

I love it how someone in Bucks manages to tell you the state of Scottish education.

Its more the punching down that gets me tbh. As usual with Kincy, his mask of faux concern always falls eventually.

You can see it well in this instance where the children and young adults for whom he is pretending to be concerned, who he sees presumably as let down by successive SNP governments, are "stupid" to him.

7 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Why do you hate Scotland so much?

This is a regular comment from you mutton-headed Natters.  Of course I don't 'hate Scotland' but I do despise what you grievance junkies are doing to that region of our nation state.

6 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Having put three kids through secondary education here in Bucks I can state that the best schools in England are vastly superior to anything you'll find in Scotland these days - so I have lots of clues.

You're part of a failing industry - and share responsibility for the Nedification of Scotland.

Having put three kids through secondary education here in Bucks I can state that the best schools in England are vastly superior to anything you'll find in Scotland these days - so I have lots of clues.
You're part of a failing industry - and share responsibility for the Nedification of Scotland.
How fucking dare you question my professionalism.

You don't have the first clue about how or what I teach.

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

How fucking dare you question my professionalism.

You don't have the first clue about how or what I teach.

You have spent years posting the same tawdry old meme about me as a drunkard so I know exactly what you are:  A dull boor with not a spark of initiative.

Nice to see you flounce, though.  The phrase, High Dudgeon was made for you.

You have spent years posting the same tawdry old meme about me as a drunkard so I know exactly what you are:  A dull boor with not a spark of initiative.
Nice to see you flounce, though.  The phrase, High Dudgeon was made for you.
To be fair you are unquestionably a drunkard. An utterly pathetic, spiteful and almost certainly crushingly lonely one at that. However you've also become boringly predictable, hence it's time you were punted onto the Ignore list.

The actual fucking state of this[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], spends its time angry and slagging others off, disgraceful. Shameful.  
Thank f**k I don't need your advice service. 

Lol. You're actually so broken by Alba's failure that you're holding a unionists bigot's coat for him [emoji23]

Still, you managed not to post anything transphobic so that's something.

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You have to hand it to the Natter Massive - they are past masters in turning everything in to shite.

Queue up to have 'your Scotch cringe' injection:

Whilst I would acknowledge that you are playing a part redolent of the cast of The Comedians from the 1970s (maybe one of the lesser ones like Paul Melba that nobody remembers), I'm moved to respond on the off chance that you actually have a smidgen of belief in your output.

I actually shudder to think that you might.

I wouldn't know why anyone would see anything other than positive creativity in the poetry you have taken the trouble to share. I'm more than happy to appreciate it on its merits.

Edited by sophia