When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Thorongil said:

I hope I am completely wrong and NS delivers independence. At the moment though my own personal view is that she doesn’t have the chops for it.

It's nothing to do with 'chops' but simply that partitioning the UK hasn't enough traction - with less than 1/3rd of the electorate supporting the Natters in May.

Even with the ScotchNats systematically dismantling secondary education in Scotland they still can't produce enough fools, Anglophobes and cosplay fantasists to get it over the line.

20 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

@Perkin Flump

Why am I an idiot?Am I an an idiot because I believe that a person with a penis is male. 

Am I an idiot because I believe that someone can't change their skin colour by getting a certificate from a government agency. 

This makes me an idiot, honestly. 

There is no point. The gender debate extremists are very loud on the internet but have little to no support in the real world. 

Those who espouse such extreme views have a tendency towards narcissistic personality disorder. The only way to truly win with a narc is not to play.

18 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

@Perkin Flump

Why am I an idiot?Am I an an idiot because I believe that a person with a penis is male. 

Am I an idiot because I believe that someone can't change their skin colour by getting a certificate from a government agency. 

This makes me an idiot, honestly. 

Mostly you are an idiot because you continue to come back & post these views on a website that you asked to be removed from, knowing that most people on here find it transphobic & insulting. I am not even going to start with the second sentence & its content. 

2 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

There is no point. The gender debate extremists are very loud on the internet but have little to no support in the real world. 

Those who espouse such extreme views have a tendency towards narcissistic personality disorder. The only way to truly win with a narc is not to play.

Pepp, at least try & hide it for a couple of days.

Yes and all the signs were there that if we hadn't then a referendum would have been held in the last year.  There is no evidence to support you blaming a pandemic for the lack of a referendum.
"Nicola Sturgeon says Covid put paid to potential 2020 referendum" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9507343/amp/Nicola-Sturgeon-says-Covid-paid-potential-2020-referendum.html

2 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

Likewise.  What is the point in discussing anything, what good could it do?

My thoughts are that it is a denial of biology.

As for self id, maybe that is a good thing. We could finish racism if black people self id as white.  Would that make everything OK? 

Why do you only ever seem to post when this subject comes up?

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

Ignoring the fact that it is the Daily Mail, you will forgive me if I don't take the word of someone who misled parliamentarians.  

Actions speak louder than words, what steps had been taken by the Government to get a legal referendum in process?  It took nearly two years from the signing of the Edinburgh Agreement to the last referendum.  Boris said No and we are to believe that without Covid we would have had another referendum by now.  

Does anyone other than the indoctrinated belief such utter tosh?

We should have a poll to decide which other minorities are acceptable to abandon in the name of, erm, a fairer and freer Scotland.

I'm sure there are some strange folk who could be brought to the cause of independence if we agreed to roll back gay rights, for example.