When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Which Party would that be?

Check page 2 of the recent SNP Manifest, where you will plainly see a commitment to Scotlands Future by an Independence Referendum after the Covid Crisis is over.

You mean like the 2016 one that pledged a referendum if we were dragged out of the EU against our will?  How did that work out?  

I’m a lifelong supporter of independence and I can’t envisage not believing the country I live in should have political independence. 

As a realist however, I don’t believe there is any prospect of a referendum in the foreseeable future. Nicola Sturgeon doesn’t have what it takes and is not committed to it. She will continue to try to make the right noises as she wastes mandate after mandate. 

And as a longtime former SNP member my view is that she and her husband are utterly, utterly corrupt. Independence will not be born of corruption; it just won’t happen. 

Sad.
Completely. The cultists just can't see it. Its done now. To have any chance of progress we need the entire leadership of the SNP gone, all of them. That will take a decade or two. 
Superbbekphnqftcb41.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
4 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:
You mean like the 2016 one that pledged a referendum if we were dragged out of the EU against our will?  How did that work out?  

We had a pandemic.

Yes and all the signs were there that if we hadn't then a referendum would have been held in the last year.  There is no evidence to support you blaming a pandemic for the lack of a referendum.

5 hours ago, Thorongil said:

........... . 

I hope I am completely wrong and NS delivers independence. At the moment though my own personal view is that she doesn’t have the chops for it.

Is that a "Battlestar Galactica" reference, or is it a more widely used expression than I thought? 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

No but you should probably provide solid hard evidence when you call Sturgeon and her husband "utterly, utterly corrupt".

I might. It’s my view though, whether I choose to provide evidence or not. 

Just now, Ira Gaines said:

Why are people even giving these fucking idiots any sort of reply? They have no sense of reality and it's genuinely pointless. I don't know what's getting achieved. They're lost.

Never heard of you.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:
Why would you have given that it's ages since you used a messageboard like this. What are your thoughts on Transgender rights?

Pepp can answer for him.

He eventually will when he forgets who he is logged in as, what a truly tragic existence.

9 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Why would you have given that it's ages since you used a messageboard like this. What are your thoughts on Transgender rights?

I’m not really very interested in the topic. I’m an egalitarian though and I believe everyone should have the same rights.

2 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Likewise.  What is the point in discussing anything, what good could it do?

My thoughts are that it it a denial of biology.

As for self id, maybe that is a good thing. We could finish racism if black people self id as white.  Would that make everything OK? 

You are an idiot.

16 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The monster raving looney party? 
Just how deep into the party are we talking? Are you at q-anon level? Can we call you p&banon?

I was a member of the SNP for 15 years. Under Salmond the party was united, connected, vibrant and lively. A great place to be. 

Under NS it was nothing like that. Tightly controlled by her small clique, who got bolder and bolder as time went on, and more vindictive. 

Coronavirus aside, NS record as FM is appalling. She was a truly great Health Minister but has been a very poor FM.

People talk a lot about the missing £600k. But a lot more money that is missing, I assure you.