When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Green supporter heavily reliant on SNP supporters giving a list vote talking about "gaming" systems. Gie's peace.
And yet you wanted the system to be "gamed" to give Alba a list vote from SNP voters.
What's the difference?

Just now, jakedee said:

And yet you wanted the system to be "gamed" to give Alba a list vote from SNP voters.
What's the difference?

I wanted people to give a list vote for Alba or the Greens.

The idiotic #BothVotesSNP strategy won the day and a million votes got chucked in the bin.

Tories get an 80 seat majority and free pass to shaft the country on 44%. Talk of "gaming the system" can take a long walk off a short pier until that situation is resolved.

50 minutes ago, wirez said:

Green supporter heavily reliant on SNP supporters giving a list vote talking about "gaming" systems. Gie's peace.

Either you want SNP voters to lend their 2nd vote or you don't.

Please don't cry because the Green party got more votes than your band of weirdos.

45 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Either you want SNP voters to lend their 2nd vote or you don't.

Please don't cry because the Green party got more votes than your band of weirdos.

Doxing others is the usual intolerant arsehole behaviour of the Green party and it's supporters.

It is why they will always remain a minority party.

Going on membership (i'll personally never join a political party), I expect Alba will overtake the Greens within the year. Not bad going for a party that started 2 months ago. How long have the Greens been about again? 30+ year?

15 minutes ago, wirez said:

Doxing others is the usual intolerant arsehole behaviour of the Green party and it's supporters.

Going on membership (i'll personally never join a political party), I expect Alba will overtake the Greens within the year. Not bad going for a party that started 2 months ago. How long have the Greens been about again? 30+ year?

That really is a fantastic figure you've made up in your head and congratulations to alba for achieving that hypothetical number of members in a pulled from your arse timescale. 

Edited by madwullie

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

This Wirez boy is even thicker than the Ghost lad. Tremendous. Your gang of bigots and nonces lost m8. You'll just need to deal with that I'm afraid.

Aye okay. Pipe doon scrappy doo. It's a discussion forum. Do you just want to read what you can nod along with?

Bigots and nonces? Terrible patter.

I gave my second vote to a list party that advocates independence. That's it. It ended up in the same bin as the one in my area with all the SNP list votes.

Aye okay. Pipe doon scrappy doo. It's a discussion forum. Do you just want to read what you can nod along with?
Bigots and nonces? Terrible patter.
I gave my second vote to a list party that advocates independence. That's it. It ended up in the same bin as the one in my area with all the SNP list votes.

Alex Arthur: bigot.
Alex Salmond: sex pest at a minimum
+ Numerous examples of transphobia
+ The wild rantings of Wings

Perfectly acceptable patter imo.

Also no I don't want to just read stuff I agree with. I rather enjoy laughing at the tear-stained nonsense AlbaDas come away with. Hopefully that clears things up for you.

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Alex Arthur: bigot.
Alex Salmond: sex pest at a minimum
+ Numerous examples of transphobia
+ The wild rantings of Wings

Perfectly acceptable patter imo.

Also no I don't want to just read stuff I agree with. I rather enjoy laughing at the tear-stained nonsense AlbaDas come away with. Hopefully that clears things up for you.

Well currently in the SNP we have -

Patricia Gibson - sex pest

Patrick Grady - sex pest

Tear stained nonsense? Yawn. I have no regrets giving them my list vote. As I said if I had voted SNP or Green on the list it would have headed to the same bin.

Maybe save your ire for those that championed a Both Votes SNP strategy that, when looking at the difference it made, achieved bugger all.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This doesn't make sense my man.

Are you suggesting that thousands of voters went SNP 1 and Tory 2 ar the election ?

Or are you suggesting that the system should gave been gamed to give roughly 50% of voters only 25% representation in the parliament ?

"Gamed" 😂

The problem with Alba is the same as Rise, too many clowns with personal grievances where they can't see the woods for the trees.  I used to go to all HoF/AUOB rallies and follow the more "interesting" Indy folk  online. Though I chucked being a member of the SNP I know that they are the key to getting us out of the Union and it is frustrating seeing them being cautious it's the only way we will see the "silent majority" come onboard. There is probably 25% hardcore Yoons and 35% hardcore Nats with the rest needing all the boring "things will be fine" in an Indy Scotland arguments fixed in their eyes. UDI or a quick ref won't work. I think they need to push for a date in  Autumn 23 and let Bozo fail in the meantime.

4 hours ago, wirez said:

How many Holyrood seats do you get for having a bigger membership than the Greens ?