When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, wirez said:

Uh-huh

Amazing.

Meanwhile -

nicola_sturgeon_.jpg

She looks quite smart in her wee jacket and boots there.

I never voted for her m8, but I reckon she's still got a better chance of delivering independence than Alex fucking Arthur though.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

She looks quite smart in her wee jacket and boots there.

I never voted for her m8, but I reckon she's still got a better chance of delivering independence than Alex fucking Arthur though.

Someone that appoints such an eminent dud as Shirley-Anne fucking Somerville as Education Secretary is highly suspect.

But she's her good pal.

Stephanie Callaghan MSP for Uddingston and Bellshill. Re-tweeted apparent anti-semitic stuff online. Gets off with a warning, rap on the knuckles.

But she's her good pal.

Neale Hanvey before 2019 apparently re-tweeted anti-semitic material. SNP support withdrawn, no election materials to be used, no funds can be accessed. Cast out.

If you look into either of these allegations it is flaky smear rubbish at best.

How SNP HQ dealt with them tells its own story.

Someone that appoints such an eminent dud as Shirley-Anne fucking Somerville as Education Secretary is highly suspect.
But she's her good pal.
Stephanie Callaghan MSP for Uddingston and Bellshill. Re-tweeted apparent anti-semitic stuff online. Gets off with a warning, rap on the knuckles.
But she's her good pal.
Neale Hanvey before 2019 apparently re-tweeted anti-semitic material. SNP support withdrawn, no election materials to be used, no funds can be accessed. Cast out.

"Apparently" [emoji849]

31 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Alex Salmon is apparently quite rapey. Alex Arthur is apparently a racist arsehole. Wings is apparently quite noncey. 

Is that how this stuff works for Alba moonhowlers? 

Then ask folk for cash as is there way....

20210522_082509.jpg

8 hours ago, wirez said:

But she's her good pal.

But she's her good pal.

4axvdp.gif.4f62f9835eda6dec507f617e6163a2f5.gif

Hanvey posted George Soros puppet master memes. There is nothing 'apparently' about that. It is an antisemitic trope and he was rightly binned. He was also (wrongly imo) let back in to the party 6 months later and thanked them by defecting on the eve of an election.

56 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

4axvdp.gif.4f62f9835eda6dec507f617e6163a2f5.gif

Hanvey posted George Soros puppet master memes. There is nothing 'apparently' about that. It is an antisemitic trope and he was rightly binned. He was also (wrongly imo) let back in to the party 6 months later and thanked them by defecting on the eve of an election.

Hanvey deserves a full pass for being into astral projection and secret alien shit, can't have anything but respect for a guy who's that on brand 

As compared to current MSP Stephanie Callaghan.

She compared Theresa May's rejecting a referendum request to.....the Holocaust.

But, she's Nicola's pal.

372497.jpg

Ironic, given that her now boss, parrots Theresa May's "Now is not the time" pish and the sheep nod away, agreeing with every word.

8 minutes ago, wirez said:

As compared to current MSP Stephanie Callaghan.

She compared Theresa May's rejecting a referendum request to.....the Holocaust.

But, she's Nicola's pal.

372497.jpg

Ironic, given that her now boss, parrots Theresa May's "Now is not the time" pish and the sheep nod away, agreeing with every word.

Which sheep in particular, given the panel base poll quoted in another thread showed 22% want it within 12 months and 33% in two to five years? Neither 22% or 33% sounds very sheep-like - seems a bit more like a wide split. 

I'm just worried you're seriously over egging the actual facts to make some kind of partisan point. 

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

We should have voted Alex Arthur and Chris McEleny into Holyrood.

We'd already have independence by now. 

People went with Nicola and decided Murdo Fraser and Annie Wells were a safer bet.

I mean, I personally decided that Alison Johnstone and Lorna Slater were a better bet than Alex Arthur and Kenny MacAskill.

If only I’d seen the light, we’d have held, won and implemented the outcome of an independence referendum by now. My mistake, lads.

10 minutes ago, wirez said:

People went with Nicola and decided Murdo Fraser and Annie Wells were a safer bet.

This doesn't make sense my man.

Are you suggesting that thousands of voters went SNP 1 and Tory 2 ar the election ?

Or are you suggesting that the system should gave been gamed to give roughly 50% of voters only 25% representation in the parliament ?

Laugh away boys.

The Greens are a minority party that only hit their what? 18% of list votes mostly from SNP voters that know how the system works.

The continued clown shoe performance on constituency ballots for the last 30 years is undeniable.

If they ever become a major nuisance, the msm will shine their spotlight and we will see twitter and facebook accounts closing quicker than an SNP indy ref fundraiser.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This doesn't make sense my man.

Are you suggesting that thousands of voters went SNP 1 and Tory 2 ar the election ?

Or are you suggesting that the system should gave been gamed to give roughly 50% of voters only 25% representation in the parliament ?

Green supporter heavily reliant on SNP supporters giving a list vote talking about "gaming" systems. Gie's peace.