When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Jesus wept - we are taking about someone who is a serial liar making allegations being reported as fact.

What part of that do you not get into your thick skull?

The SNP took in nearly£600k, that's according to themeslves, those monies were to be ringfenced, SNP's words openly headlined in paper after paper, their accounts that I surmise they paid someone to prepare on their behalf do not show anything that could remotely be construed as £600k. 

Sean Clerkin is as entitled as any one else to ask the question. 

You're needing to open your thick mind rather than following the well trodden path on here of disbelieving everything if someone has a red mark by their name. 

14 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Even fucking Tom Gordon of the Herald is saying it's nonsense.

"The Electoral Commission pronounced on this almost four years ago"

https://t.co/l1sdC4W0bD"

20210404_132458.jpeg.d6c7574964c5ebb287578f4adfc565ec.jpeg

How can they have, the sums were raised were later than that. 

Sorry, that's me actually just reading the piece from the electoral commission, that doesn't clear them of anything, it's just says it's not in their remit. 

Edited by ayrmad

The SNP took in nearly£600k, that's according to themeslves, those monies were to be ringfenced, SNP's words openly headlined in paper after paper, their accounts that I surmise they paid someone to prepare on their behalf do not show anything that could remotely be construed as £600k. 
Sean Clerkin is as entitled as any one else to ask the question. 
You're needing to open your thick mind rather than following the well trodden path on here of disbelieving everything if someone has a red mark by their name. 
Thick mind?

Says the fucking resident village idiot.

No surprise that the "journalist" pushing this, John Ferguson, has previous for this sort of nonsense.

As Tom Gordon says:

"Some background on that 'SNP fraud' story...

Man reads about SNP accounts on Wings.

Man tells police what he's read, adding nothing.

Police dutifully take notes.

Man tells Wings a police car was at FM's house three days later (hardly unusual)."

51 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

No surprise that the "journalist" pushing this, John Ferguson, has previous for this sort of nonsense.

As Tom Gordon says:

"Some background on that 'SNP fraud' story...

Man reads about SNP accounts on Wings.

Man tells police what he's read, adding nothing.

Police dutifully take notes.

Man tells Wings a police car was at FM's house three days later (hardly unusual)."

No doubt Tom Gordon has probably been ridiculed multiple times by Stuart Campbell over the years, if he was confident then he'd have shredded the allegation technically, why hasn't he? 

We'll all soon be using Boris and Priti to back up our claims. 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Thick mind?

Says the fucking resident village idiot.

Always better to be in the underestimated camp, they don't usually sign away their pensions to some silver tongued devil. 

SNP supporters like myself will take nothing from this as we see it as another expected political  attack on the party in the run up to the election.

We've had the Salmond/Sturgeon fiasco with howls of Resign Resign and continual attacks on a second referendum, and we, and I'm sure the Scottish Public, are now inured to this.

When all other branch political parties are aligned against and have the press backing them all this serves to do is for us to circle the wagons as we're used to it.

There will be many more baseless attempts to discredit the SNP, but it will change nothing as you all have witnessed over the last two months, the attacks will continue to fail. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

The tinfoil hat wearing knobs will lap it up of course, no matter how dodgy the sources are. Thankfully there aren't enough of these people to do the sort of substantial damage to really impact things.

If this is the way they're going to throw the dirt, then things should be fairly comfortable.

37 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He's grasping at straws - the one who genuinely has a zip up the back of his head is ayrmad.

Anyone who believes Sean Clerkin needs their head examined.

If that's all it takes for you to be. satisfied I'm hoping they have you working from home. 

Edited by ayrmad

18 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

If this is just nonsense, why not come out with the necessary evidence to refute it?

It just seems so simple to shut this down.

Evidence? c'mon Dawson we're all sick of hearing the word, you unionists thrashed it to death during the Sturgeon/Salmond fiasco, give it a break.

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Evidence? c'mon Dawson we're all sick of hearing the word, you unionists thrashed it to death during the Sturgeon/Salmond fiasco, give it a break.

Sandy, I hear you, but in this case I am genuinely intrigued as, having been a CA in practice all my life, I just want to know what has happened here. I’m not an SNP member, therefore have no right to complain, but I have looked at the 2019 accounts and there is no ringfenced fund of £600k shown. Maybe there was and it’s been spent on ‘preparation work’ or funding an ‘indyref2 unit’ but who knows?

The added intrigue is regarding the 3 resignations from the Finance and Audit Committee, one of whom is a qualified Accountant and the Provost of Edinburgh. Admittedly, one has gone to Alba but not the other 2.

What I’ve repeatedly said is that it would be very simple to sort this out by a comprehensive statement from the Treasurer or better still, the Auditors.

At the end of the day, it’ll probably just die a death as the public don’t bother too much about ‘technical matters’ but for diehards like yourself who possibly contributed to this war chest, you really ought to be given an explanation. People like the ‘Wings man’ and the unionist media will certainly keep it running until there is an ending.

For all these reasons, it would be in the SNP interests to close this down pronto as , in this type of thing, we’re dealing with facts and all that needs to be done is ‘Follow the money’.

14 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’m not an SNP member, therefore have no right to complain,

Yer a tory who's completely not bothered by a govt spending £37,000,000,000 on track and trace that makes next to f**k all difference. 

For someone that's got no right to complain, you're going a funny way about showing it by going on incessantly over months. 

I'm an SNP member and I'm fine as things stand. Not a single f**k do I give about your faux concern. 

I find the behaviour of the current Conservative govt monstrous. You seem unworried by them so any opinion you have is worth the square root of f**k all. 

19 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Sandy, I hear you, but in this case I am genuinely intrigued as, having been a CA in practice all my life, I just want to know what has happened here. I’m not an SNP member, therefore have no right to complain, but I have looked at the 2019 accounts and there is no ringfenced fund of £600k shown. Maybe there was and it’s been spent on ‘preparation work’ or funding an ‘indyref2 unit’ but who knows?

The added intrigue is regarding the 3 resignations from the Finance and Audit Committee, one of whom is a qualified Accountant and the Provost of Edinburgh. Admittedly, one has gone to Alba but not the other 2.

What I’ve repeatedly said is that it would be very simple to sort this out by a comprehensive statement from the Treasurer or better still, the Auditors.

At the end of the day, it’ll probably just die a death as the public don’t bother too much about ‘technical matters’ but for diehards like yourself who possibly contributed to this war chest, you really ought to be given an explanation. People like the ‘Wings man’ and the unionist media will certainly keep it running until there is an ending.

For all these reasons, it would be in the SNP interests to close this down pronto as , in this type of thing, we’re dealing with facts and all that needs to be done is ‘Follow the money’.

Moi?

I honestly don't care, and that also applies to today's press if you take a look.

It means nothing in the grand scheme of things and only yourself and Ayrmad are in a frenzy over a non story.

Move on to the next supposed political scandal, nothing to see here.