Colkitto

When will indyref2 happen?

Indyref2  

705 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Aufc said:

What the f**k are you havering

Nippy is an embarrassment but that she gets so much approval in the DPRS is not one bit surprising.  You are rapidly becoming a  joke. 

Nippy is an embarrassment but that she gets so much approval in the DPRS is not one bit surprising.  You are rapidly becoming a  joke. 

Nope. Still lost me

What i can never get my head around with people like kincardine (there are heaps of them on twitter) is why they fail to understand that a vote for independence doesn’t have to be a vote for the snp and “nippy”. Yes they are a means to make it happen but they can be voted out when independence is achieved.

How any normal person could look at the job the tories are doing and see the damage caused by brexit and think they want to remain part of that is pretty baffling.

They bang on about the money aspect and some random figure but can’t seem to answer the question about why, if scotland is such a basket case, does the uk not just tell us to piss off?

They keep banging on about the GERS figure which js total shite and refuse to actually admit it is factually incorrect.

On 08/10/2020 at 00:17, The_Kincardine said:

£10 to the charity of your choice if St Nikla is FM on Jan 1st 2021.  Deal?

On 08/10/2020 at 00:23, Ludo*1 said:

Deal.

SSPCA, please.

On 08/10/2020 at 00:27, Alan Stubbs said:

If there's room for another one, I'll have some of that. 

This time she's really done for, you guys.

On 08/10/2020 at 00:28, The_Kincardine said:

and Maggie's hospice for  me.

No need  to bookmark.  You'll be counting the next 85  days ;)

On 08/10/2020 at 00:46, Day of the Lords said:

I'd take the bet but i reckon liver disease will take you first tbh. 

On 08/10/2020 at 08:34, MixuFruit said:

This has potential to be an expensive lesson in confirmation bias, I'll take that bet too if it's still open.

On 08/10/2020 at 08:38, NotThePars said:

10 quid to the Trussell Trust for this bear (WATP) if Sturgeon somehow clings on for another 3 months

On 08/10/2020 at 08:41, Gordon EF said:

£10 to the Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund for me.

Cheers

I think this is all of them so that's £60 due to a variety of good causes should Sturgeon remain FM on 01/01/21.

ETA no it's £50, day of the lords didn't actually take the bet.

I'd like my donation to go to the British Trust for Ornithology, whose data were instrumental in securing the conviction of gamekeeper Allen Lambert:

https://www.birdguides.com/articles/how-birdtrack-and-bto-survey-data-helped-convict-allen-lambert/

Edited by MixuFruit

Is there an option to raise the stakes?

I need a big cash injection to have my Murdo Frazer tattoo removed.

Well, I say that, but in truth it's actually a hideously deformative birth mark on my arse. 

<insert punchline here>

On 08/10/2020 at 00:58, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

???

I never mentioned the tories. It's Neil's 'London media' exceptionalism that's the issue here.

And add me to the charity bet. You owe Alzheimer's Scotland a tenner if wee nippy is still in post at the bells.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I think this is all of them so that's £60 due to a variety of good causes should Sturgeon remain FM on 01/01/21.

ETA no it's £50, day of the lords didn't actually take the bet.

I'd like my donation to go to the British Trust for Ornithology, whose data were instrumental in securing the conviction of gamekeeper Allen Lambert:

https://www.birdguides.com/articles/how-birdtrack-and-bto-survey-data-helped-convict-allen-lambert/

£60 quid including mine.

Edited by Henderson to deliver .....

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Based on a GERS figure of a £4,000 per taxpayer deficit I have no doubt that this is a reset you Natter fantasists will revel in.

What drives you to be so rude?

13 minutes ago, sophia said:

What drives you to be so rude?

He's lived in an inadequately governed England for a long time.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Kincy is a gid chap imo. He obviously isn't a fan of independence but his over the top posting is genius based on the responses he gets emoji106.png

Keep it up my good man...

No its racism is what it is.  If he spoke about black people or Indians they way he does Scots he'd be banned immediately.  I've said it for years, the only form of racism that is still completely acceptable at every level of British society is anti-Scottish racism.  I would also add Welsh now too.