When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Almost the entire point of academia, especially in the social sciences, is to challenge “widely accepted theories” fucking hell.

Its a theory based on facts and events mate, if you want to challenge them go ahead. As I said everybody does when they first hear of it as it seems hard to believe, but its actually true.  The events aren't the theory btw, the theory bit is that its democracy that causes this.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Why don't you record yourself rage screaming then every time I post you can just post that in reply?

Give me the confidence of a poster on a football forum who is clearly wrong to still have his hands down his pants and give it a bit of a tug.

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Its a theory based on facts and events mate, if you want to challenge them go ahead. As I said everybody does when they first hear of it as it seems hard to believe, but its actually true.  The events aren't the theory btw, the theory bit is that its democracy that causes this.

Are you mental?

Every theory that doesn’t get an immediate fail even at secondary school Higher level is based on facts and events lol what does that even mean?

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

"Britain declared war on Finland, Hungary and Romania on 5 December 1941, following the signing of the Tri-partite Pact and Finland's alliance with Germany"

Must be hellish to find out that you've been wrong for years I suppose. I hope you calm down someday.

Edited by Baxter Parp

8 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’d still like to see why you’re so sure we’d be in the EU?

Source of certainty, please?

It was a hypothetical argument supposing we were in both the EU and NATO. It’s obviously a different argument if we’re not. I am pretty sure an independent Scotland would seek to join both these organisations.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Scotland thriving within the Union proves viability and normality of Independence...?

And this has an upvote. The standards in this thread are bottom of the barrel stuff. 

Yes, obviously.

In an economically strong and thriving Scotland people would question the need for the union particularly when decisions made by the UK government are detrimental to Scotland.

It is much more difficult for a weak, struggling Scotland to become independent. That's how this Conservative government want us.

32 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’d still like to see why you’re so sure we’d be in the EU?

Source of certainty, please?

A Brexiteer demanding concrete sources and answers prior to a vote is like Jimmy Savile demanding that hospital porters undergo rigorous background checks before being left alone in the mortuary.

23 minutes ago, Antlion said:

A Brexiteer demanding concrete sources and answers prior to a vote is like Jimmy Savile demanding that hospital porters undergo rigorous background checks before being left alone in the mortuary.

Brexit was totally in the hands of the British people who voted to leave.

Joining the EU is dependent on various tests which need to be passed and only with the agreement of all member states.

Some very tough hurdles to overcome!

2 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Brexit was totally in the hands of the British people who voted to leave.

Joining the EU is dependent on various tests which need to be passed and only with the agreement of all member states.

Some very tough hurdles to overcome!

There’d still be absolutely nothing to stop an independent Scotland negotiating a deal with the EU which is more suitable for us. Even if we can’t join immediately, we could improve our position drastically.