When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 minutes ago, sophia said:

There we have it.

Dreary discourse that dredge epithets that sadly stigmatize mental health to not only single out contributors but also demonize a large cohort of our community.

It's not very nice is it.

Ahaha you're an absolute parody of a human. 

Again, you seem to be very selective when calling this stuff out, perhaps people would pay you attention if you didn't exclusively reserve your robotic type patter for people you politically disagree with you lunatic. 

11 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19003425.letters-joanna-cherry-must-set-record-straight-view-scotlands-future/

Letters, Joanna Cherry: Why I must set the record straight on my view of Scotland's future

What an appalling letter this was. No wonder Lib Dems have become a complete irrelevance. 

WHY NOT ACCEPT 2014 RESULT?

I HAD to smile just a little at the irony of Kevin Orr's letter (January 11) regarding Jill Stephenson's letter of January 7 on May's elections. He said: "Ms Stevenson is living in a country that still has a democratic process and she will therefore have to accept the result of that election". As Mr Orr is clearly of the SNP/independence position, did he and his fellow travellers accept the result of the 2014 election? Of course they didn't, despite the overwhelming result – 55 per cent to 45% – against independence.

I know that Ms Sturgeon has been presenting herself very well on TV day after day as a more concise leader of her country during this Covid pandemic (let's face it, anyone would look good in comparison with Boris Johnson). However, as a country with the embarrassing record of being sixth-worst for deaths in the world, an education system on the point of collapse, a health service which cannot cope, local government desperate for some of the millions of pounds which the Scottish Government has kept from it, failed policies such as the Named Person and football bigotry policies, why would anyone want to praise Ms Sturgeon's Government? And that's before we even consider the road that independence would take us down. Have we not learned from that other nationalist action – Brexit, and the damage that it has done to all the UK?

Councillor Eileen McCartin (Scottish Liberal Democrats), Paisley.

6 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

2014 election? What was that?

Anyway make a mind's eye of what you think this councillor looks like then compare with what's in the spoiler box:

Reveal hidden contents

Councillor Eileen  McCartin

I'm  not pretending here, and I have never seen or heard of that woman,  but I genuinely pictured her to look EXACTLY like that. Get out of my fucking head you c**t

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm  not pretending here, and I have never seen or heard of that woman,  but I genuinely pictured her to look EXACTLY like that. Get out of my fucking head you c**t

Interests: Practising Christian, family, trying to keep fit, food, singing, nutrition/alternative health remedies

1jpeg.jpg

Prosecco's had an amazingly successful marketing campaign, I'd never heard of it before a few years ago, and when I've tried it it's been shite compared to a decent Cava or cheap Champagne.
Prosecco can be very nice and I prefer it to most whites, however they know fine well that British consumers of prosecco have no clue so they churn out garbage for export.

It's turned a lot of farmers into millionaires. To a man they're arseholes. On the other hand the millionaires round there who started factories in the sixties are all sound.

7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

FTFY

No, it isn't.

My dear Johnny, it wasn't a question, it was a statement as irrefutable as the irritation felt by a poster who having admitted to discriminatory dialogue felt the need, some hours after the reply and admission, to return to it to create a visual display of his displeasure.

Prosecco's had an amazingly successful marketing campaign, I'd never heard of it before a few years ago, and when I've tried it it's been shite compared to a decent Cava or cheap Champagne.

Cheap champagne is generally shite and should always be substituted for a decent Crémant.

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Cheap champagne is generally shite and should always be substituted for a decent Crémant.

I'll take that advice to heart but struck it lucky with tenner bottle of champagne from Tesco at Christmas.

7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

What an appalling letter this was. No wonder Lib Dems have become a complete irrelevance. 

Ah yes... complaining about a letter from a pro Indy chap who responded to a letter from Jill Stephenson, aka Historywoman on Twitter. The same individual who when she's not calling SNP MPs  "sluts" is one of the nastiest pieces of work going on that platform. Though she has a way to go to reach the levels of objectionable offensiveness that Janela and AgentP have reached.

3 hours ago, sophia said:

My dear Johnny, it wasn't a question, it was a statement as irrefutable as the irritation felt by a poster who having admitted to discriminatory dialogue felt the need, some hours after the reply and admission, to return to it to create a visual display of his displeasure.

For a parody account you're very boring. 

10 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I'm sick of hearing those idiots talking about how Scots want to break up the UK. If the UK breaks up after Scottish independence then that's on England, Wales and NI.

Especially because the Irish already did it in the 20s. BritNats appear to have adopted a coping mechanism of selective amnesia by pretending this never happened and refusing to acknowledge that Scottish independence would actually only be a further breaking up of the already broken UK. 

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

aye.

I do genuinely love that these no marks down south have no real traction up here. When I see John Rentoul demanding the SNP answer his concerns about Scottish independence I just love that he, and everyone else, knows that he is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Edited by NotThePars