When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 minutes ago, BFTD said:
1 hour ago, Erih Shtrep said:
Are you going to call him "Scum" again today?   

Depends if he's a cyclist, shirley.

I and others don't like the way DA Baracus conducts himself.   Calling other forum members scum is poor form.  

Edited by Erih Shtrep

Yeah totally mate, I'm not even on this forum, not posting, someone posts out of the blue a post attacking me. That's definitely me looking for attention.

I see the fanny machine is warming up.
My mates asking where one might get a fanny machine, and how long it takes to warm up?

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'm sure I'm missing something completely obvious here, so please excuse my ignorance - but what was to gain from having AS in jail?

So you never really get an answer to this in the same way you don't get an acknowledgement that behaviour can be creepy without being criminal. I think it's because the answer is eventually either Sturgeon is politically incompetent (which is a hard sell) or that she doesn't really want independence (which is what I think they really believe but are careful not to say it out loud as everyone will laugh at them more than they already do)

I feel pretty much exactly the same about Kirsty Wark and folk like Craig Murray re: the Salmond stuff. They're following stuff nobody cares about far too closely and treating it with way more importance than other folk. Given most Scots think Salmond's a c**t, nobody is going to give a damn about whether someone's fudged dates of meetings or whatever.

Definitely, NS took the allegations seriously and supported the investigation, as she had to. AS was acquitted, criminal charges found to be not proven. It should have been the end of it.
At worst, AS walked away with most punters believing there was at least some truth; that he could be a bit of a sleaze-ball with women after taking a drink. He emerged from the court without a conviction against him. It seems that an urge for revenge remains however, that he was subjected to such scrutiny in the first place, almost an affront to his character and personal standing.
Think you’re right, most people have moved on. Further to that, NS and her team have far bigger things to deal with at the moment than Big Eck’s ego and his insistence on the finer points of due process despite the case being concluded in his favour months ago.

People look at Sturgeon's natural cautiousness which is evident in virtually every decision she makes and somehow conclude it means she's secretly working against independence. Celtic levels of paranoia.

Edited by NotThePars

2 hours ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I and others don't like the way DA Baracus conducts himself.   Calling other forum members scum is poor form.  

You should all put in a complaint to the mods before they ban you again.

On 09/01/2021 at 20:14, Stormzy said:

I'm not actually a mentalist I just enjoy a good troll and give as good as I receive tbf. 

The only people I dislike on here are the people that actively red dot all my posts by habit. Think that's dwindled down to Antillion and the JCB fella. 

JMPD

Some say he is off his fucking head but I think he is just EveryNatter.  You have, after all, to be a complete crank to think that a hard border, and restrictions on the movement of people and trade, within Britain is a good idea.

5 minutes ago, sophia said:

There we have it.

Dreary discourse that dredge epithets that sadly stigmatize mental health to not only single out contributors but also demonize a large cohort of our community.

It's not very nice is it?

FTFY

No, it isn't.