When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

No I haven't, I have no problem with any human being living their lives any way they want to. If someone wants to think of themselves and call themselves female and dress whatever way they please I couldn't give the slightest f**k.  I object to their beliefs being enforced through legislation, but would go to war for their rights to live their lives as they choose, same as with anyone.

Do you like sucking cock though? Cause if you don’t you’re bigot.

Cherry is an intelligent able politician. That said I still think she's a bit naive and inexperienced to become leader.

She appeals to may in the SNP who believe we should be moving faster that what we are at the moment. She's loved by the fundamentalists within the party.

She may be leader one day, but not right now   

1 minute ago, Londonwell said:

Do you like sucking cock though? Cause if you don’t you’re bigot.

That's exactly the mindset, quoting verbatim, of the people who call Cherry a bigot. This is what they believe, and fine they can believe whatever they want I don't care, but when they are demanding this is enshrined in law is when all reasonable people should be having all sorts of alarm bells going off.

This is a genuinely held belief, if you object to having sex with a trans women because they have a cock you are invalidating their existence as females and therefore a bigot, and should be prosecuted as such.  

Cherry would turn a fair few voters off. Which right away means she should be nowhere near it. For what it's worth, she's not wrong that the SNP could have moved a lot quicker than they have done, and probably should have. I have absolutely zero issue with that and a big part of me even agrees with it.

11 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I have actually had an email conversation with her and she was incredibly nice with me. But I would prefer people being capable and tough and smart as leaders, nice gets f**k all, NS is nice and the Tories have been laughing at her every day for years.  Cherry they would not laugh at.

Nicola Sturgeon who’s went through much of her career known as a nippy sweetie? She’s mellowed in recent years true but the way you’re trying to portray her as weak couldn’t be further from the reality of the situation. Key theme with most of your posts unfortunately.

NS is far from perfect, she’s keeps far too close an inner circle for example and the wider MSP group, which already lacks abit of talent, suffers from that. But she is the best person for the job by a huge distance. She’s hugely popular and well respected. Joanna Cherry doesn’t live in the same world, I’m afraid. 

Edited by Londonwell

21 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

No I haven't, I have no problem with any human being living their lives any way they want to. If someone wants to think of themselves and call themselves female and dress whatever way they please I couldn't give the slightest f**k.  I object to their beliefs being enforced through legislation, but would go to war for their rights to live their lives as they choose, same as with anyone.

Whats different between a trans person having their belief in the right to having their gender recognised enforced through legislation and a pro indy supporter having their belief in the right to scottish independence being enforced through legislation? 

10 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Nicola Sturgeon who’s went through much of her career known as a nippy sweetie? She’s mellowed in recent years true but the way you’re trying to portray her as weak couldn’t be further from the reality of the situation. Key theme with most of your posts unfortunately.

NS is far from perfect, she’s keeps far too close an inner circle for example and the wider MSP group, which already lacks abit of talent, suffers from that. But she is the best person for the job by a huge distance. She’s hugely popular and well respected. Joanna Cherry doesn’t live in the same world, I’m afraid. 

In her individual interactions she may be quite sharp, but she has been absolutely weak in her interactions with the British government. She hasn't challenged them at all, and has meekly accepted our democratic rights being rolled over by them.  

No. If they thought he wasn't guilty, they'd say he wasn't guilty. They weren't sure if he was or not. So no, he wasn't found to be either innocent or guilty. You're going to disagree because you're an apologist for sex pests and bigots, but I thought I'd clarify that.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Whats different between a trans person having their belief in the right to having their gender recognised enforced through legislation and a pro indy supporter having their belief in the right to scottish independence being enforced through legislation? 

Everything.  Laughable, juvenile pish.  Still waiting on you deconstructing that article btw, and am absolutely SHOCKED you have produced nothing.  Did not expect.

Just now, Andre Drazen said:

No. If they thought he wasn't guilty, they'd say he wasn't guilty. They weren't sure if he was or not. So no, he wasn't found to be either innocent or guilty. You're going to disagree because you're an apologist for sex pests and bigots, but I thought I'd clarify that.

No, Scots law requires them to be able to prove innocence, which is impossible in this case, all they could establish is they couldn't prove guilt. Therefore he is not guilty. So you tell me, if someone is not guilty, what are they?

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

In her individual interactions she may be quite sharp, but she has been absolutely weak in her interactions with the British government. She hasn't challenged them at all, and has meekly accepted our democratic rights being rolled over by them.  

I see this sort of argument from a few people but I think you forget that the plan was to have a referendum last year. Unfortunately a wee thing called a world wide pandemic got in the way. I know you and others like you are impatient but what would you have done differently under the circumstances? 

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's hilarious how these batshit mental Yoons think that this is somehow the silver bullet that is going to destroy Nicola Sturgeon. 

The fact is, 95% of Scots do not give a flying shit about this. Most won't even know what's going on, and those that do care nothing about the incessant 'he said, she said' tittle tattle and nonsense. 

The only people who care about this are those terrified of Sturgeon's popularity and utter competence. 

And refuse to admit that if Scotland votes Yes and Salmond and Sturgeon retire from frontline politics, Scotland will still be independent.