When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's hilarious how these batshit mental Yoons think that this is somehow the silver bullet that is going to destroy Nicola Sturgeon. 

The fact is, 95% of Scots do not give a flying shit about this. Most won't even know what's going on, and those that do care nothing about the incessant 'he said, she said' tittle tattle and nonsense. 

The only people who care about this are those terrified of Sturgeon's popularity and utter competence. 

He says on a thread where the two people that are the most disgruntled are long term Scottish Independence supporters.. 

Just now, J_Stewart said:

The last few pages of this thread have been absolutely batshit mental, but this is 100% the wildest emoji23.png

He is though, people come out with this pish all the time, but go and deconstruct one of his articles.  He calls people a c**t and acts like a bit of an arse, but his actual journalism is impeccable. He was predicting Brexit and Trump while everybody on here and all of our media were laughing at the possibility.

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

The last few pages of this thread have been absolutely batshit mental, but this is 100% the wildest emoji23.png

Here you go, here's today's.  As always the logic is faultless, and its fully referenced.  Deconstruct to your heart's content....

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-howling/comment-page-1/#comment-2595701

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

It's an attention seeking trope. Drop in patently ludicrous statements so that people will pay attention to you. It's all absolutely tragic.

6 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Joanna Cherry could get us indy, NS I am starting to have serious doubts.

The day Cherry gets even a sniff at being leader is the day the SNP stop getting my vote. 

Vile character.

For what it's worth, I loved Alex Salmond as leader of the SNP. He was great for the cause of independence and pushed the party further than anyone ever before. He was the perfect man for the job. 

The facts are though that he wasn't likeable and his smarminess definitely put swing voters off in a way that Sturgeon doesn't. Sturgeon has taken the bat and ran with it.

That and Salmond is a sex pest.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's right, the gay QC is a raging bigot. Or maybe you're an idiot hmmmmm tough choice.

When did I say she was a bigot? Maybe you're thick as f**k for assuming things.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

For what it's worth, I loved Alex Salmond as leader of the SNP. He was great for the cause of independence and pushed the party further than anyone ever before. He was the perfect man for the job. 

The facts are though that he wasn't likeable and his smarminess definitely put swing voters off in a way that Sturgeon doesn't. Sturgeon has taken the bat and ran with it.

This is it. He had his time, and he was no doubt a success. But his time has been and gone. And let's face it, if the government thought there was ANY chance that independence could win, Salmond would have been told to f**k off just like Sturgeon is about to be.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

We all know that's what you mean, now you're not even big enough to flesh it out.  Nobody hates her that much cause they don't like her glasses.

Again - a lot of assumptions. But then your shit takes have generally been wild in any case.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm a Salmond fan. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't anywhere near where we are today. He nearly did it in 2014 too, but sadly he just couldn't get us over the line.

It was time for him to go and make way for Sturgeon who as you say has a bigger reach with soft no voters. The same soft no voters who couldn't take to Salmond 

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Relevance?  DId you meet Stalin?  Do you feel qualified to comment on whether he was a good lad or not?

You've taken a definite distrust for trans people without having met one, it's a fair question.

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Relevance?  DId you meet Stalin?  Do you feel qualified to comment on whether he was a good lad or not?

Haha why you so raging all the time? I just asked you a question. I take it as a no though, I have, she’s honestly not very nice. She’s capable I wouldn’t argue against that but she’ll never be leader of the SNP, she’s hated throughout the party where it matters.

Edited by Londonwell

Just now, welshbairn said:

You've taken a definite distrust for trans people without having met one, it's a fair question.

No I haven't, I have no problem with any human being living their lives any way they want to. If someone wants to think of themselves and call themselves female and dress whatever way they please I couldn't give the slightest f**k.  I object to their beliefs being enforced through legislation, but would go to war for their rights to live their lives as they choose, same as with anyone.

1 minute ago, Londonwell said:

Haha why you so raging all the time? I just asked you a question. I take it as a no though, I have, she’s honestly not very nice. She’s capable I wouldn’t argue against that but she’ll never be leader of the SNP, she’s hated throughout the party where it matters.

I have actually had an email conversation with her and she was incredibly nice with me. But I would prefer people being capable and tough and smart as leaders, nice gets f**k all, NS is nice and the Tories have been laughing at her every day for years.  Cherry they would not laugh at.