When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

consensual, reciprocated platonic cuddle

You keep saying this, where are you getting it from, and why did he feel the need to give her a formal apology? Do you think she should have resigned instead making the complaint, hopefully stopping his admitted bad behaviour? Anyway, all this stuff was settled in court, the thing now is Salmond delighting the Unionist Parties in the run up to the election, Jackie Baillie and Douglas Ross are creaming themselves. I doubt it will have much effect, the Baathist Cherry cult is much shoutier on social media than in reality. If they miraculously managed to have any effect it would put back the SNP and any prospect of independence by 20 years. 

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You keep saying this, where are you getting it from, and why did he feel the need to give her a formal apology? Do you think she should have resigned instead making the complaint, hopefully stopping his admitted bad behaviour? Anyway, all this stuff was settled in court, the thing now is Salmond delighting the Unionist Parties in the run up to the election, Jackie Baillie and Douglas Ross are creaming themselves. I doubt it will have much effect, the Baathist Cherry cult is much shoutier on social media than in reality. If they miraculously managed to have any effect it would put back the SNP and any prospect of independence by 20 years. 

Nah that's shite, do you link independence to NS and her cronies?  Cause I don't and would vote for it regardless of what was FM.  As for Joanna Cherry she is the number one figure in the SNP now, and our best chance of getting indy. I respect her more than any other current SNP figure, so people who label her a 'cultist' I have no time for. I think you're off your rocker, you couldn't imagine a more graceful, dignified, decent, intelligent person to be in politics.

32 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You genuinely don't get it, do you?

The defence pleaded consent on 3 of the charges - so he was talking about Salmond's behaviour. The line of defence was primarily that yes things had happened but what he had done was not illegal.

Like Bill Clinton's consensual blowjob from Monica Lewinsky - it wasn't illegal but certainly wasn't appropriate.

No it wasn't, there were 14 charges, AS admitted to one.  All were dismissed, ergo they didn't happen.  

My wife,who worked as cabin crew on the Edinburgh to London flights,when I met her in the early 90's described Alex Salmond as a creepy sex pest then.
He may have been found not guilty of the allegations against him, but he does have a history.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Not proven isn’t the same as not guilty. It means, we know you’re a creep but there isn’t enough evidence to convict.

No it doesn't, it means we attempted to prove the charges against you using 200 police officers, interviewed 700 people and spent thousands of hours pursuing it, and were unable to do so.  It also means we were unable to explicitly prove your innocence either, as its impossible to 'prove' in this context, so we find the charges not proven.

5 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Having looked at the "allegations" I can't see what the problem is. Who gives a shit if Sturgeon was told of the Salmond issue three days earlier than she recalled?

Because it's apparant this wasn't some sudden recollection but rather a conscious act of deception.

36 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Definitely the best bet we have the successor of NS. She has much more insight into how we can advance the cause of indy than NS whose only idea is to ask Boris nicely, and is a QC.  

Someone said she hates the trans movement.