When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Tbf if someone conspired to have you jailed for the rest of your life on trumped up charges you might want revenge too, I know I would. He also may believe, and he might be right, NS can't lead us to independence and has now become a roadblock to it that has to be removed. People will talk about poll numbers well what has she achieved with these poll numbers?  She's never even won a majority, Alex Salmond did, and she couldn't get us a referendum despite successive mandates.

He got one majority and told WM he's having a referendum, they said you're not getting a s30, he said I don't care I'm doing it anyway, they said alright then here's a s30. NS was told she wasn't getting a s30 she went mumble mumble drag it out for five years Brexit no progress whatsoever.

So maybe he wants her gone to advance the cause of indy. Joanna Cherry could get us indy, NS I am starting to have serious doubts.

^^^Spokesman for the honourable member for Bath and Wells. Johanna Cherry's brilliant strategy is to ignore the 2014 result and deal directly with the British Government to secure independence. Seemingly if they refuse a referendum they'd be quite happy to offer independence without bothering to consult the Scottish people.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

^^^Spokesman for the honourable member for Bath and Wells. 

Its right though isn't it?  And as for Wings, he's right too. He's pretty much always right.  You're a smart guy, you know attacking the messenger is a tactic of the feeble and stupid.  Address the message, as its correct.

Just read this tweet too, and sums it up. Did everybody forget who Alex Salmond is?  He's one of the most towering intellects in the country, who has lived his whole life in the public eye and been the target of the most vicious smear campaign in Scottish history, every single minute of his life has been pored through and everyone he's ever met been interviewed.  And still they couldn't lay a glove on him, even when his own side turned on him and tried to stitch him up (I'm still to hear anyone suggest a good reason why) they couldn't touch him.

When he stood outside that court and told us he was innocent I knew he was, and I told all you on here, and you laughed and sneered, and you were all full of shit.  But a lot of you can't accept it and want to still label him a sex pest. I think people forget who we're talking about here, the man is a fucking colossus, we all grew up watching him wipe the floor with Paxman and all comers in a way NS isn't capable of as she isn't on his level intellectually. What is it they say about if you take a shot at the king you better not miss, well that's whats happened here and it will probably cost NS her career.

Given all that Salmond has been through....given all the money he's spent.....do you seriously fucking think he is stupid enough to commit to paper things he knows are not true or that he can't prove? Do you have any idea who the guy is? Seriously...wake the f**k up

As I recall, the charges weren’t “trumped up”, and Salmonds defence was that the events mostly happened but didn’t cross the bar of illegality.
And if Joanna Cherry was leader, the SNP vote would drop significantly overnight. And so would the Indy vote.
Which is the point that the thick apologist cannot understand - someone's behaviour can be inappropriate without actually being illegal.

What really pisses me off about the whole affair is the opportunistic unionist shitebags being all over it. If the Scottish Government had not passed on the allegations to the police they would have been equally all over it.

This whole enquiry is not about the allegations or even the process now but about Unionists trying to throw as much mud as they can and making some of it stick. The yer da apologists are too fucking dumb to see that.

Any allegations of sexual impropriety have to be taken seriously - these thick b*****ds just seem to want to throw women who make accusations under the bus because it suits their agenda.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Which is the point that the thick apologist cannot understand - someone's behaviour can be inappropriate without actually being illegal.

What really pisses me off about the whole affair is the opportunistic unionist shitebags being all over it. If the Scottish Government had not passed on the allegations to the police they would have been equally all over it.

This whole enquiry is not about the allegations or even the process now but about Unionists trying to throw as much mud as they can.

Any allegations of sexual impropriety have to be taken seriously - these thick b*****ds just seem to want to throw women who make accusations under the bus because it suits their agenda.

Still waiting for you to give some examples of his inappropriate behaviour. And I have to say I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that you have nothing whatsoever.  Did not expect that at all.  

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This whole enquiry is not about the allegations or even the process now but about Unionists trying to throw as much mud as they can.

You said 'anyone who thinks his behaviour was appropriate is delusional', and have repeated this allegation of inappropriate behaviour here. So can you give some examples?  

You said 'anyone who thinks his behaviour was appropriate is delusional', and have repeated this allegation of inappropriate behaviour here. So can you give some examples?  
The fact he apologised for it you thick arsehole?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/prod.news.stv.tv/scotland/salmond-said-sorry-to-woman-for-unacceptable-behaviour%3ftop&amp

To get on top of someone, give them a sloppy kiss and say they are irresistible, is appropriate behaviour?

You arr an utter phanny and getting called out for it. .

For one consensual fully clothed cuddle.  You've got literally nothing whatsoever do you?  Everyone knew that, I did, you did, everyone reading did. This is what I mean, you can't just label someone something based on nothing. That's not how the world works, that's libel.

For one consensual fully clothed cuddle.  You've got literally nothing whatsoever do you?  Everyone knew that, I did, you did, everyone reading did. This is what I mean, you can't just label someone something based on nothing. That's not how the world works, that's libel.

It's fucking inappropriate - and he apologised for it - you really don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

It's fucking inappropriate - and he apologised for it - you really don't get it.

Bullshit. You're not even referring to this, you referenced a pattern of 'behaviour' that anyone who disagrees was inappropriate is 'delusional', yet when challenged you cannot provide even one example. Its you that's delusional.

Thing is - it's you that keeps saying it was consensual - I see that nowhere at all in the evidence.

What I see is a sleazy drunk man making a pass and getting knocked back.

Thing is - it's you that keeps saying it was consensual - I see that nowhere at all in the evidence.

What I see is a sleazy drunk man making a pass and getting knocked back.

Actually it was agreed in the evidence it was consensual and that was not contested, and the jury agreed. So do you have anything at all?  I mean we know you don't, but just to humour you, is there anything?

Its right though isn't it?  And as for Wings, he's right too. He's pretty much always right.  You're a smart guy, you know attacking the messenger is a tactic of the feeble and stupid.  Address the message, as its correct.
Just read this tweet too, and sums it up. Did everybody forget who Alex Salmond is?  He's one of the most towering intellects in the country, who has lived his whole life in the public eye and been the target of the most vicious smear campaign in Scottish history, every single minute of his life has been pored through and everyone he's ever met been interviewed.  And still they couldn't lay a glove on him, even when his own side turned on him and tried to stitch him up (I'm still to hear anyone suggest a good reason why) they couldn't touch him.
When he stood outside that court and told us he was innocent I knew he was, and I told all you on here, and you laughed and sneered, and you were all full of shit.  But a lot of you can't accept it and want to still label him a sex pest. I think people forget who we're talking about here, the man is a fucking colossus, we all grew up watching him wipe the floor with Paxman and all comers in a way NS isn't capable of as she isn't on his level intellectually. What is it they say about if you take a shot at the king you better not miss, well that's whats happened here and it will probably cost NS her career.

Given all that Salmond has been through....given all the money he's spent.....do you seriously fucking think he is stupid enough to commit to paper things he knows are not true or that he can't prove? Do you have any idea who the guy is? Seriously...wake the f**k up
Alistair Darling bested AS on live TV

Alistair

Darling

[emoji26]

I don't care what she likes.

Btw, everyone is aware the woman he had a fully clothed, consensual, reciprocated platonic cuddle with whilst slightly tipsy has accepted his apology and continued to work for him yeah?  That and the fact that was the only incident the jury agreed did actually take place.  These are the actual facts of the case.

So the woman involved did not consider his behaviour to be terrible, or she wouldn't have continued working for him and accpeted his apology would she?

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

“I’m not here to suggest he always behaved well or couldn’t have been a better man on occasions. That would be a waste of my time."

Those are the words of Salmond's own QC.

As I keep saying - behaviour can be inappropriate without necessarily being illegal.

So what, you don't even know what he's referring to, you can give no examples, so you're not in a position to judge. Those that were the fucking jury, majority female btw, decided after listening to all the evidence he had no case to answer. So what do you know that they didn't?

For all you know he's referring to AS cheating on his wife fifteen years ago, you have no idea what that refers to none of us does. AS himself admits to one incident, and the jury agreed. Everything else was dismissed, which means it didn't happen.

One of the women accusing him it turned out records showed she wasn't even in the same building as him at any time on the date in question, another was an accusation he touched a woman's hair in a nightclub ten years earlier. That was the level of desperation to smear this man.

So what, you don't even know what he's referring to, you can give no examples, so you're not in a position to judge. Those that were the fucking jury, majority female btw, decided after listening to all the evidence he had no case to answer. So what do you know that they didn't?
For all you know he's referring to AS cheating on his wife fifteen years ago, you have no idea what that refers to none of us does. AS himself admits to one incident, and the jury agreed. Everything else was dismissed, which means it didn't happen.
One of the women accusing him it turned out records showed she wasn't even in the same building as him at any time on the date in question, another was an accusation he touched a woman's hair in a nightclub ten years earlier. That was the level of desperation to smear this man.
You genuinely don't get it, do you?

The defence pleaded consent on 3 of the charges - so he was talking about Salmond's behaviour. The line of defence was primarily that yes things had happened but what he had done was not illegal.

Like Bill Clinton's consensual blowjob from Monica Lewinsky - it wasn't illegal but certainly wasn't appropriate.