When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Absolute complete and utter shite. This is what the judge agreed happened, Salmond had one consensual fully clothed cuddle with a female colleague when both were slightly tipsy.

Every single other accusation was thrown out. So you're full of shit, and an ignorant c**t, you haven't even read the details but are happy to throw out baseless nonsense allegations. I would imagine you're more sleazy than he is given that's the extent of his apparent 'sleaze'.

Good post. 

More interestingly, why is he trying to damage the most popular leader the party has ever had, the same party he dedicated his life to, months before an election that could establish a mandate for an independence referendum, over a perceived personal slight and private grudge? Anyone might think he's more concerned about revenge than he is the cause of independence.

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

More interestingly, why is he trying to damage the most popular leader the party has ever had, the same party he dedicated his life to, months before an election that could establish a mandate for an independence referendum, over a perceived personal slight and private grudge? Anyone might think he's more concerned about revenge than he is the cause of independence.

He has no choice but to defend his name, what you should really be asking is why did Nicola Sturgeon lie to parliament and why did she engage in a conspiracy to have him jailed?  Because we know both these things to be true now, so why did she do those things?  And should she be punished?  Breaching the ministerial code by lying to parliament is an automatic resignation offence.  So why would she do that?

I am sorry to Mixu I find it difficult to argue without being a dick and he's a good lad.  I should have just said I object to people calling him a sex pest, as I don't see what more a man can do than be acquitted in court.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A mix of revenge and being an egomaniac.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You really are just a fucking apologist.

If you think his behaviour was appropriate then you are delusional.

Again, you say that with no basis in fact whatsoever. You have literally nothing to base that on. Give us some examples of his inappropriate behaviour. The floor is yours, I'm ready to be convinced. So tell me how he has behaved inappropriately....

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

He has no choice but to defend his name, what you should really be asking is why did Nicola Sturgeon lie to parliament and why did she engage in a conspiracy to have him jailed?  Because we know both these things to be true now, so why did she do those things?  And should she be punished?  Breaching the ministerial code by lying to parliament is an automatic resignation offence.  So why would she do that?

I am sorry to Mixu I find it difficult to argue without being a dick and he's a good lad.  I should have just said I object to people calling him a sex pest, as I don't see what more a man can do than be acquitted in court.

He's already defended his name in court twice and won, this is just about revenge, whatever damage it could do to the cause of independence. Do you think the Scottish Government should have swept the allegations under the carpet, like an old boys club? As you say, he was exonerated in court, what more does he want? 

35 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

My word, the state of this clown.

He's harmless hilarity when he's comparing Harry Souttar to Virgil Van Dyke and telling everyone that Scott Brown was world class in the tartan army forum but he's made the mistake of wandering into this section of the forum and I can see his fresh takes on a much more sensitive subject are outing him as the utter doughball that he is. 

2 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

He's harmless hilarity when he's comparing Harry Souttar to Virgil Van Dyke and telling everyone that Scott Brown was world class in the tartan army forum but he's made the mistake of wandering into this section of the forum and I can see his fresh takes on a much more sensitive subject are outing him as the utter doughball that he is. 

If you can show where I did any of these things that would be nice, given you've literally made them up from thin air.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's already defended his name in court twice and won, this is just about revenge, whatever damage it could do to the cause of independence. Do you think the Scottish Government should have swept the allegations under the carpet, like an old boys club? As you say, he was exonerated in court, what more does he want? 

Tbf if someone conspired to have you jailed for the rest of your life on trumped up charges you might want revenge too, I know I would. He also may believe, and he might be right, NS can't lead us to independence and has now become a roadblock to it that has to be removed. People will talk about poll numbers well what has she achieved with these poll numbers?  She's never even won a majority, Alex Salmond did, and she couldn't get us a referendum despite successive mandates.

He got one majority and told WM he's having a referendum, they said you're not getting a s30, he said I don't care I'm doing it anyway, they said alright then here's a s30. NS was told she wasn't getting a s30 she went mumble mumble drag it out for five years Brexit no progress whatsoever.

So maybe he wants her gone to advance the cause of indy. Joanna Cherry could get us indy, NS I am starting to have serious doubts.

49 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't think it is revenge. He might think someone else should lead the party though.