When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, Deeloon said:

We also have the next leader in our camp, Braden Davy is a rising star about to take the North East by storm.

I've just checked his profile and what a fuckin fruitcake he is which does give him all the credentials to go far with the tories. 

A geordie by birth, a labour party defector, moved to Aberdeen to flip burgers in McDonalds and then was discovered by Ross Thomson who recruited him as his office manager which seemed to evolve into a close friendship where they shared a hotel room which turned into an expenses scandal for Thomson.

I could go on but it's so fuckin laughable that anyone could class this clown as a 'star'.

55 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Davy is a total careerist who sees being a local Councillor as a stepping stone in his political career. He's spent the whole term changing his position on virtually everything depending on which way the political wind blows and his Twitter is a non-stop "waaah the SNPeeeee" factory. He's literally achieved nothing as a local Councillor other than partake in countless photo ops. Absolutely hilarious that both he and Maurice Golden will likely be tory list MPs as of May 😂

Braden is the most honest politician in the country, early signs are good and we are confident that he will win in May.

bradendavy16.jpg

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:
Now that we Brits and wur big European pals are back on terms what will the Natter horde find to kvetch about next?

The deal when it's scrutinised. Genuinely think that NI getting best of both worlds will not go down well in Scotland

I'd much have preferred us to remain (as said ad nauseum) but one does have to ask what the Natters will campaign on now.

Being out of the EU and being out of the UK with a hard border between the Tweed and the Solway is a tricky idea to sell.

In other news:

Edited by The_Kincardine

The full deal isnt released yet afaik so like a certain quentin tarantino film advises, probably best not to start sooking the union jack coloured cock just yet. Devil in detail etc etc

I'll go with the shambles of covid logistics and procurement (basically a strategy built like a brutal cronyism sketch you'd see on Yes Minister) from the tory govt tbh

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/17/world/europe/britain-covid-contracts.html

8 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

The full deal isnt released yet afaik so like a certain quentin tarantino film advises, probably best not to start sooking the union jack coloured cock just yet. Devil in detail etc etc

I'll go with the shambles of covid logistics and procurement (basically a strategy built like a brutal cronyism sketch you'd see on Yes Minister) from the tory govt tbh

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/17/world/europe/britain-covid-contracts.html

Best you start rewriting the case for IndyRef2 based on the premise of border guards at Gretna.

That's all you have now.