Colkitto

When will indyref2 happen?

Indyref2  

689 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I hear they're already ordered the shovels in preparation for unearthing Gordon Brown so can be wheeled out to tell us to eat our cereal.

There can’t be much of him left, surely.

7CEE1E2B-DAE9-4232-A894-63D9C62311CA.jpeg

"I knock on doors day in day out and the consistent message I hear on the doorsteps is that we don't want another devisive referendum which will tear families and communities apart. The message I'm hearing on the doorsteps is that we want the snp to get on with the day job and improve health and education. Just today we hear that Scotland has slipped down the international league tables in numeracy and literacy"

© every no mark lib dem candidate and some more besides.

"despite it being obviously transparent, "on the doorsteps" is quite clever because the interviewer has nowhere much to go in terms of questioning the veracity of the line.

Edited by sophia
typo

7 minutes ago, sophia said:

"I knock on doors day in day out and the consistent message I hear on the doorsteps is that we don't want another devisive referendum which will year families and communities apart. The message I'm hearing on the doorsteps is that we want the snp to get on with the day job and improve health and education. Just today we hear that Scotland has slipped down the international league tables in numeracy and literacy"

© every no mark lib dem candidate and some more besides.

"despite it being obviously transparent, "on the doorsteps" is quite clever because the interviewer has nowhere much to go in terms of questioning the veracity of the line.

Be funny if like the whole of Cole Hamilton's constituency put in a subject access request to the lib dems to find out what they've had written against them in their canvassing returns.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's the Welsh Unionists closing the border.

Sturgeon must condemn.

26 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's the Welsh Unionists closing the border.

Bunch of Kents.

A Scotland victory, an England loss. The SNP and independence storming it in the polls.

This has NOT been a good day for the yoonies.

Even Malky's gone silent.

yXAbrOQ.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-54542712

Third, the gender gap, which in 2014 resulted in women being markedly less likely to support independence then men, has seemingly disappeared.

Today's poll, in which 60% of women back Yes compared with 57% of men, is in line with other recent polls, nearly all of which have revealed little or no gap.

image.png.f6a4630eadcb4e546bbd516088d55b1e.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-54542712

Third, the gender gap, which in 2014 resulted in women being markedly less likely to support independence then men, has seemingly disappeared.

Today's poll, in which 60% of women back Yes compared with 57% of men, is in line with other recent polls, nearly all of which have revealed little or no gap.

You're welcome lads. Me and the dedicated Yes missionaries have been shagging sense into women for the last six years. I'm knackered.

You're welcome lads. Me and the dedicated Yes missionaries have been shagging sense into women for the last six years. I'm knackered.
Your sacrifice is honourable.

32 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I can echo that statement.

With the exception of not even being slightly knackered.

34 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I'm afraid you'll need to get back in the saddle there's more pipe needing laid on this route.

10 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

A Scotland victory, an England loss. The SNP and independence storming it in the polls.

This has NOT been a good day for the yoonies.

Even Malky's gone silent.

yXAbrOQ.png

This is an actual person, breathes and everything.. if it wasnt so funny it would be genuinely sad. 

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I hear they're already ordered the shovels in preparation for unearthing Gordon Brown so can be wheeled out to tell us to eat our cereal.

As I've said already Brown has the face of a Seaside Donkey.

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

A sad seaside donkey that's been mistreated for years. A seaside donkey going through the motions just praying that someone sees its plight and takes it away to a sanctuary to the end the misery, once and for all. 

Aka- Scottish Labour.

19 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

That's a bit harsh on seaside donkeys.

54 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That's a bit harsh on seaside donkeys.

That may be true but I put it to you that you know hee haw about seaside donkeys

From what pollsters are saying the shift in independence polling is down to women going from No to Yes.

Not surprising - had a lot of anecdotal evidence that this was happening - for example, my wife who voted No in 2016 is now hard Yes - primarily because of Sturgeon but also because of Johnson. I hgave other female family and friends who have shifted for the exact same reason.

Would be interested to see the shift in the voting intentions of EU residents living and working in Scotland. Were they not something like 80% No last time round.