Colkitto

When will indyref2 happen?

Indyref2  

728 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, DublinMagyar said:

While it lasts?

Of course. Another 300 years at least. 

Wait are you trying to say that in comparison to Indy dreams the Union isn't thriving. By defintion it is enduring where as there is no Scottish Independence currently so go brush up on your reading comprehension before you come out with FOUR emojis. 

So it's just about enduring then, not thriving. Fair play for clarifying your mistake.

49 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

So it's just about enduring then, not thriving. Fair play for clarifying your mistake.emoji106.png

Jesus, this is tedious. 

Something that is alive and enduring is definitely more thriving than something that lives as merely a fantasy. 

I implore you guys to brush up on your reading comprehension rather than have me explaining every simple thing at length to you..

I implore you guys to brush up on your reading comprehension rather than have me explaining every simple thing at length to you..

I'm afraid for your sake mate, the union is dying - it's terminal and will be on life support soon. I implore you to make peace with that and embrace the journey

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'm afraid for your sake mate, the union is dying - it's terminal and will be on life support soon. I implore you to make peace with that and embrace the journey emoji106.png

Birthday card pish. Keep stuff like this for your diary please. 

5 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I know you did and i said i didnt have to. Put down the thesaurus, that is the worst sentence I've ever read on a forum. There's no way you speak like that "recalibration of your perception of reality" - you could've just said "you're wrong". 

Anyway as I said I'm content, enjoy the Union.

You opined about the lack of debate in this forum.

In good faith I engaged with you and invited you to consider the fact that the status quo is not a thing.

I offered you health as a debating point.

It appears that you are unwilling to debate and that's ok.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

In good faith I engaged with you and invited you to consider the fact that the status quo is not a thing.

Will the answer be...

a) birthday card pish

b) this is terrible patter

c) I didn't come here for a debate, because this is a circlejerk

d) I don't have to put forward an argument.

e) a red dot

f) a combination of the above

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

What a sad life.

If trying to wind someone up on a forum is such sad patter I'm amazed you've not noticed any of it other than my response to someone trying to wind me up. Baffling. 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Well I did kinda make that point from the off. 

You also invited me to think about that and i responded at the time that i disagree, our main issue here seems to be disagreeing on who the onus is on, as I've said I'm content with the status quo that I believe in so dont feel any need to convince anyone on the merits of the Union (especially not on here) if you want to tell me some positives to Indy that could convince me then you're welcome otherwise as I said I'm content with my stances. 

Well I did kinda make that point from the off. 
You also invited me to think about that and i responded at the time that i disagree, our main issue here seems to be disagreeing on who the onus is on, as I've said I'm content with the status quo that I believe in so dont feel any need to convince anyone on the merits of the Union (especially not on here) if you want to tell me some positives to Indy that could convince me then you're welcome otherwise as I said I'm content with my stances. 

On a scale of 1 to clusterfuck, how well is Brexit going in your opinion?

“I voted remain but respect the result” needs a better justification now.

If trying to wind someone up on a forum is such sad patter I'm amazed you've not noticed any of it other than my response to someone trying to wind me up. Baffling. 
I called someone else out for a similar thing a day or two ago so careful with your assumptions. If anyone else admits doing it I'll likely respond in a similar fashion.

2 hours ago, Sunrise said:

On a scale of 1 to clusterfuck, how well is Brexit going in your opinion?

“I voted remain but respect the result” needs a better justification now.

Doesn't matter how it goes to be honest when talking about Scottish Independence.. early to say though considering we're still at the negotiating table with the EU. 

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I called someone else out for a similar thing a day or two ago so careful with your assumptions. If anyone else admits doing it I'll likely respond in a similar fashion.

Well it's kinda obvious people are doing that to me constantly here. I don't mind though just thought it was odd I was the one you would call out for that considering the last few pages of discussion..

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The answer was f) folks.

Yeah the post I was responding to was easy obvious hits to be fair.