When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Not sure if I've getting this right, but is she worried that beardy men in dresses will pose as medical examiners to inspect rape victims?

That eejit still going?

Worst thing about the world today is people picking their side and then backing others on their side regardless of what they say and do. It's how terrible people get into power. It would help if we could just stop supporting bams.

There's no end of their determination to get a glimpse of vag apparently, public toilets, changing rooms, hospitals, police stations, women's refuges, prisons. And they're everywhere, but spookily invisible, like those aliens amongst us.

15 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Seems relevant to post in here. This guy is in Cherry's faction so I assumed he was wired to the moon but I also assumed that he would be at least superficially impressive if he was supposed to be the mastermind behind an independent currency. This is just crank shit. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RideoutTim/status/1334564153911095297

Say what you like about the leadership, they can be uninspiring but at least they're not embarrassing.

So we'll tie ourselves to Sterling but float against it simultaneously? Brilliance. All our overseas customers will be reassured.

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

Are people seriously taking issue with or ridiculing the right of a victim of sexual assault to be allowed to choose the gender of the person examining them????

I've not really given it much thought in the context of when Indyref2 will take place. 

I daresay if it were a thread in its own right where politics, gender identity and cock sucking rules were all up for a serious discussion I'd be all over it like a rash.  Or maybe not.