When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where?  You're such a back up dancer btw. Certainly one of those obviously not very bright posters. You can tell even your pro Indy pals on here cringe when you try and get involved. 

I'm actually quite balanced tbf, ask @Kincardine.   But he's absolutely destroying your assertion that people's opinions can't change over time. Clear as glass m8

4 hours ago, Stormzy said:

This was posted at 4am...

Just caught up on the last few pages, a good laugh was had. The self righteousness and circle jerking here is actually off the scale, I imagine a lot of posters in this thread sincerely believe they are "the good guys" where as their poor loved ones and normal people in society just see some withdrawn conspiracy type racists going further down a rabbit hole of nationalism and identity politics. 

You talking about yourself sunshine?

8 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

What does posting at 4am have to do with anything, I often used to post on here at a similar time when I was working nights there’s many reasons someone could be up at that hour assuming he’s in this country.

You are on the money and my big pal @Stormzydropped a bollock here.  The time one posts should have no bearing on the content of one's post.

For the Tartan Massive, though, it is hugely significant.  Now, of course, they have to be excused as they are largely small-minded boors.  They do, though, pay particular attention to the time that posts were made.

8 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Labelling Nationalists as racists is lazy and I’ll informed as it’s civic nationalism not ethnic there’s a huge difference, the odd idiot who doesn’t like the English is hardly prevalent in the movement. 

In contrast to the above, this is a sentence of shame.

The essence of Natterism is hatred and division - why else would you think that border guards at Gretna was anything like a good idea? 

We all know that the collective you want to partition our country along ethno-nationalist lines.  This is exactly why you use ethno-nationalist symbols to reinforce your message of hate.

When Natters go to political meetings dressed in normal clothes is the time to take them seriously and to know they have a case to be made and to be taken seriously.  Until then they are nothing more than a shower of daft wee tartan gonks whose sole message is one of detestation of The Basturt Ingliush.

image.gif

I'd certainly be interested in a couple of polls, one English, one Scottish, on the prospect of border guards at Gretna post independence.

Obviously everyone taking part in the Scottish one will have to wear full dress tartan.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

We all know that the collective you want to partition our country along ethno-nationalist lines.  This is exactly why you use ethno-nationalist symbols to reinforce your message of hate.

Ahem.....image.png.e50df39327640a52db285dfc20144a81.png

The essence of Natterism is hatred and division - why else would you think that border guards at Gretna was anything like a good idea? 

Think it's only crazed unionists politicians who have repeatedly called for that tbh.

https://www.ukip.scot/single-post/2017/04/10/Scottish-Independence-means-border-controls-at-Berwick-and-Gretna

When Natters go to political meetings dressed in normal clothes is the time to take them seriously and to know they have a case to be made and to be taken seriously. 

Lol....image.png.de186d24d4e53d0dfebd27b4a2d54934.png

4 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Not at all....I thought your post was brilliant parody and thought I could compliment it by playing the straight guy.

Except it wasn't really - it was a fairly accurate description which is why I took issue with @San Starko Rover's mention of civic nationalism.

It is fucking bunkum.

You blokes, to the shame of Scotland, are all about hating the English and They Toaries. It's a squalid ideology.

11 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

It is looking increasingly likely and given the hysterical and base smears that are skittered right across our beautiful discourse, it seems to me that a desperation is setting in within a certain cohort.

Thanks goodness for the likes of Kate Forbes who has something about her that sums up a determined and sympathetic outlook that is to be admired.

Just now, Andrew Driver said:

I quite liked Annabel Goldie tbqhwy  and David McLetchie (GBNF) was okay.  

Surely the fact that one has to go back several years (at least) to find one who wasn't an utterly disgusting venal arsehole speaks volumes.