When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
8 hours ago, Andrew Driver said:

Guy I went to school with (hated the c**t), anyway has as his Facebook profile a picture of him and his very young daughter on an orange walk. You know when she grows up she will hate him too. Utter c**t of a man

When I was a member of the Orange Order - and this is going back 40+ years - I was always uncomfortable with our lodge having a junior section.

The idea of celebrating the Williamite revolution is, as we all agree,  a good one but the social implications are such that it's best left to adults.

When I was a member of the Orange Order - and this is going back 40+ years - I was always uncomfortable with our lodge having a junior section.
The idea of celebrating the Williamite revolution is, as we all agree,  a good one but the social implications are such that it's best left to adults.

Just out of interest, did you resign or are you a just a non-attending life member?

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Is this a set-up for a gag about the previous Pope being in the Hitler Youth? 

Already heard it.

Cricket thread for this pish

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/gove-enlists-old-enemies-to-help-save-the-union-8h3c2xq5k
Gove enlists old enemies to help save the Union

Talks held with rivals including George Galloway

Figures of derision come to the rescue.

George Galloway [emoji23]. That’s not scraping the barrel, that’s looking underneath it.

19 hours ago, Andrew Driver said:

Everything derives from My team: Rangers.  You can always work back to it.   

Why are you calling her Jimmy Krankie ?   Fucking hate the wee boot.   

Why do you hate her?   Coz she stands against everything that I believe in.  

What's that?   The Queen, Marching with the band, splitting the union.  We fought in the war together etc.  

Ah, so you're pro-monarch, British nationalist that supports an organisation that supports protestantism and celebrates 1690.  

Peter A Smith on Twitter: "Picture of the Queen is displayed in Rangers'  dressing room at Ibrox. Does any other sports club in Britain do this?… "

Some of you guys are actually fucking mental. 

On 02/12/2020 at 12:44, TheScarf said:

Why the f**k are people in Scotland voting Tory?  It should be the SNP miles ahead, then going by Scottish election history next should be Labour, with the Tories a very distant 3rd.

This a satirical post? 

On 01/12/2020 at 12:42, GordonS said:

Definitely. Look at Catalonia. There's no chance of anyone recognising the secession of part of a major western power, apart from maybe a country in it for the lols like North Korea. Maybe if there was like 90% support, human rights abuses, that kind of thing. But in any sort of foreseeable future I don't think anyone would recognise a Scottish UDI - and I don't think a majority of Scots would agree with it anyway. 

Do you use the same profile picture on Twitter? Not in like a creepy way or that I'm just 99% certain I just saw you on there. 😂 

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

On a thread of daft posts and even dafter posters yours is about the worst yet - and that takes some doing.  And you from Airdrie, too.

The true truth behind the GERS figures is that Jockland is being featherbedded to the tune of 4,000 GBP per taxpayer per annum and, of course, this is entirety sustainable post-independence just as long as you daft wee tartan gonks are willing to dig deep into your wallets.

Tartan gonk alert. Fucking reptiles. The lot of them.

800px-Queen_Elizabeth_Prince_Philip_and_

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

When I was a member of the Orange Order - and this is going back 40+ years.

Jesus Christ - you were too much of a racist and xenophobic bigot for even the Neanderthals in the Orange order? Good to know that forty years of failure has made of you an even more deranged and hate-fuelled racist.

On a thread of daft posts and even dafter posters yours is about the worst yet - and that takes some doing.  And you from Airdrie, too.
The true truth behind the GERS figures is that Jockland is being featherbedded to the tune of 4,000 GBP per taxpayer per annum and, of course, this is entirety sustainable post-independence just as long as you daft wee tartan gonks are willing to dig deep into your wallets.

Now I could reply to you here. However, you are a fucking thick rangers c**t so i shall refrain

1 hour ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I mean do you think you'd ever see a Frenchman going on about garlic eating beret wearing twats etc?  British nationalism combined with bigotry warps these people's minds.  It would be an interesting study actually.

Cultural cringe is definitely recognised by researchers. Naturally, extremists ( those who hold racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, and/or sectarian views, all of which the Kincardine sooks up like a thirsty child) will tend towards an extreme demonstration of cultural cringe too. The likes of the Kincardine have probably never met an extremist view they didn’t like, and the more gung-ho the demonstration of it the better. Quite what personal failures they think they’re making up for by embracing the worst of the worst, I don’t know, and hardly fucking care.

Edited by Antlion

20 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Cultural cringe is definitely recognised by researchers. Naturally, extremists ( those who hold racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, and/or sectarian views, all of which the Kincardine sooks up like a thirsty child) will tend towards an extreme demonstration of cultural cringe too. The likes of the Kincardine have probably never an extremist view they didn’t like, and the more gung-ho the demonstration of it the better. Quite what personal failures they think they’re making up for by embracing the worst of the worst, I don’t know, and hardly fucking care.

Yeah as I said you can't reason with these people cause they aren't thinking rationally. They're indoctrinated from birth and any prodding no pun intended provokes an emotional response.  You just have to outvote them, that's all you can do.