When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where is Kirrie? The family moved to Symington, but there are also relatives in Ardrossan. My mum was her cousin and AFAIK she was brought up in Glasgow but was at my mums gran's and family's house in Motherwell and subsequently Wishaw a lot. Do you remember what his first name is? 
There was a big family fall out when I was about 10 so I don't know much about it. That side weren't talking to our side for years, up till my mum died last year. 
Only effect it had on my life was we got to see wheel of Fortune filmed once. 
Kirriemuir, in Angus. Tbf this was in around 1996

17 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, madwullie said:
Where is Kirrie? The family moved to Symington, but there are also relatives in Ardrossan. My mum was her cousin and AFAIK she was brought up in Glasgow but was at my mums gran's and family's house in Motherwell and subsequently Wishaw a lot. Do you remember what his first name is? 
There was a big family fall out when I was about 10 so I don't know much about it. That side weren't talking to our side for years, up till my mum died last year. 
Only effect it had on my life was we got to see wheel of Fortune filmed once. 

Kirriemuir, in Angus. Tbf this was in around 1996

Nobody I know mate, but like I said no-one has really spoken to anyone else for about 25 years, so could easily be I guess. 

16 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

You just have to listen to any Nicola speech, and compare with any Boris speech, and then ask yourself who comes across as better educated.

Some years ago a friend of mine had to move from the Glasgow area with his family to England for work reasons, his three kids joined the local school, after a few months it was Parents night and George and the Mrs went along, during the evening a man introduced himself as the Headmaster and George noted that he had a strong Scottish accent and asked him where he came from, The Headmaster replied Glesga and then asked George how his children were liking their new school, George said they were liking the school fine but all three felt that in their Scottish school they were really further ahead with their education than they were in England.

I know what they mean said the Headmaster, 'I wis jist a Janitor in Glesga'.

On 22/11/2020 at 15:26, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 22/11/2020 at 02:43, The_Kincardine said:
I missed this little bon mot.
Why do you think I should have been binned?   Which P&B rule(s) did I break?
I know you won't give me a sensible reply but I still wanted to ask the Q.

Being a bigot accusing others of being xenophobes?

That Natterism is based on xenophobia is a given.

Me being a bigot certainly deserves me being banned and you should report my bigoted posts to the mods.

Which ones would you care to highlight?

On 22/11/2020 at 15:25, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 22/11/2020 at 02:24, The_Kincardine said:
One of the problems with education in Scotland is, Jordanhill aside, the the lack of excellence.  Even good schools - and we could have sent our weans to either Banchory or Cults - aren't that great.
The best state schools in England pish all over the best state schools in Scotland.
Plus schools who prioritise rugby are always so much better in every respect.

Having taught in both England and Scotland I will say this is utter bullshit.

That, The best state schools in England pish all over the best state schools in Scotland, is a given.

That you didn't teach in them is unsurprising.

10 minutes ago, Andrew Driver said:

Giving your logic which appears to be the domain of you and a dozen others of mental twitter would you agree (using your logic) that everyone in the UK that wants to leave the EU voted because they're anti-Spanish?  

Feel welcome to reply when you've mastered English.

Not that, "a dozen others of mental twitter" is an unappealing epithet...