When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Glancing at the replies, I'm going to guess that the past ten pages can be summed up as, "my club died and you b*****ds laughed".

Yes apparently we all want to build a wall, have border guards and still all hate the English unconditionally to a man. 

Simply wanting to decide our own affairs is still a stone of a concept, skipping eternally off the gin-ravaged lake of a brain. 

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Yes apparently we all want to build a wall, have border guards and still all hate the English unconditionally to a man. 

Simply wanting to decide our own affairs is still a stone of a concept, skipping eternally off the gin-ravaged lake of a brain. 

Christ, I didn't realise the other one had shown up.

Do they talk to each other? What a meeting of the mind that must be.

3 hours ago, Stormzy said:

A man said support of racism whilst red dotting people calling out one of his gang for antisemitism. Which  nobody seemed fussed about, strange moral high ground some of you guys try and take. Kinky reminds Mrs Thesaurus that the SNP has an unsavoury element and of course this was too much to hear for some. 

Don’t worry about the red dots, who cares.

The SNP certainly do have an unsavoury element, both within the party and an element of their supporters , agree with us or else!

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am shocked that the Natters didn't get an elected representative in England.

Thanks for the insight, stubbso.

The key on the first one is admittedly not the clearest to read but neither image has anything to do with elected representatives. Mind you, it's still extremely obvious that it isn't an election result map.

20 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I don't think everything can be resolved. I just think it's better to have a genuine conversation than to do anything else. What are the superior alternatives?

We can all jump on the bandwagon and call someone an alcoholic - but it's tedious (and also not a topic that should be used to ridicule someone).

I massively disagree with Kincardine on pretty much every political issue i can think of, but on a variety of other topics I've found him to be a very decent poster over the years.

I generally try (although it's not always easy) to treat communication on here as I'd treat it in real life.

Wow  "Why bigot Kincardine is a reasonable poster", me for Spiked by Pandarilla o'Neil.

As said before Pandarilla, you are nothing more than a useful idiot for right wing bigots like Gincy.

Edited by JMDP

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I can't remember how I voted, the thread is about 5 years old. I'm not sure some no-mark *** who's posted about 100 times on a thread he openly admits to only visiting to troll is in any position to be questioning anyone else's life emoji23.png

You okay m9?

2 hours ago, JMDP said:

Wow  "Why bigot Kincardine is a reasonable poster", me for Spiked by Pandarilla o'Neil.

As said before Pandarilla, you are nothing more than a useful idiot for right wing bigots like Gincy.

Not everyone is obsessed with this individual poster as you are.  Hope you are charging him rent for the space that he is occupying in your head.

The line being pushed by Unionists here and in real life is very dangerous to them, because Scots absolutely don't believe it and never have. Unionists used to be comfortable saying that Scotland was different and embraced their Scottish identity, while saying that it was best served inside the Union. It was Unionists who put Gaelic on the road and rail signs and built BBC Alba. It was Unionists who lionised Walter Scott and got stuck into Burns Night. It was Unionists who named the Scottish National Opera and the National Trust for Scotland. Now they try to paint that as nationalists silliness. To argue that there's no such thing as Scotland beyond geography is never, ever going to stick with the hefty majority of the Scottish public.
I just don't see what tactic they can use other than project fear #2.

There's even less ammunition than last time, now that brexit has muddied things.

Darling rung every last drop out of that tactic, and i can't imagine who they'd get to lead it this time. It would need to be someone pretty desperate, with very little left to lose.

14 hours ago, JMDP said:

^^^ Pandarilla after reading posts about "Natters" and "Mrs Murrell"