When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

A Scotland victory, an England loss. The SNP and independence storming it in the polls.

This has NOT been a good day for the yoonies.

Even Malky's gone silent.

yXAbrOQ.png

This is an actual person, breathes and everything.. if it wasnt so funny it would be genuinely sad. 

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

As I've said already Brown has the face of a Seaside Donkey.

A sad seaside donkey that's been mistreated for years. A seaside donkey going through the motions just praying that someone sees its plight and takes it away to a sanctuary to the end the misery, once and for all. 

Aka- Scottish Labour.

From what pollsters are saying the shift in independence polling is down to women going from No to Yes.

Not surprising - had a lot of anecdotal evidence that this was happening - for example, my wife who voted No in 2016 is now hard Yes - primarily because of Sturgeon but also because of Johnson. I hgave other female family and friends who have shifted for the exact same reason.

Just now, HTG said:

Would be interested to see the shift in the voting intentions of EU residents living and working in Scotland. Were they not something like 80% No last time round. 

And the English born residents, I'd imagine quite a few have switched over.

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Kelvin Mckenzie, the arsehole’s arsehole.

Lately seen condemning Yasmin Alibhai Brown’s “brown privilege” when sticking up for his racist pal Fox. Fat c**t will probably be dead soon, though, so there’s that. 

20 hours ago, sophia said:

"I knock on doors day in day out and the consistent message I hear on the doorsteps is that we don't want another devisive referendum which will tear families and communities apart. The message I'm hearing on the doorsteps is that we want the snp to get on with the day job and improve health and education. Just today we hear that Scotland has slipped down the international league tables in numeracy and literacy"

© every no mark lib dem candidate and some more besides.

"despite it being obviously transparent, "on the doorsteps" is quite clever because the interviewer has nowhere much to go in terms of questioning the veracity of the line.

"The message I'm hearing on the doorsteps" has been the warcry of every imminent loser for longer than I've been alive. Absolute guarantee they've just lost the election/their seat/the referendum.

My favourite was the UKIP fruitcake who claimed what he was hearing on doorsteps (from the voices in his head, presumably) was that he'd won Falkirk, which was widely reported by the press. He lost his deposit with a few hundred votes  :lol:

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Not surprising - had a lot of anecdotal evidence that this was happening - for example, my wife who voted No in 2016 is now hard Yes - primarily because of Sturgeon but also because of Johnson.

Another @Blootoon87 success story.

The fact that scumbags like Kelvin McKenzie and Piers Morgan continue to have successful media careers, despite being universally acknowledged as odious, unpleasant individuals, demonstrates the influence still held by members of the tabloid press who know where the bodies are buried and are willing to use blackmail to get what they want.

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The fact that scumbags like Kelvin McKenzie and Piers Morgan continue to have successful media careers, despite being universally acknowledged as odious, unpleasant individuals, demonstrates the influence still held by members of the tabloid press who know where the bodies are buried and are willing to use blackmail to get what they want.

Or tap phones.

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

There's also the fact that outrage gets clicks and that's all these outlets have left in the tank

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Nah.  It’s that people like a pantomime villain.  

I’d like to say it’s only thick people but there are intelligent posters on here who continually respond to obvious trolls, so...