When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Lets just say that they dont get supported by the Greens on this basis, would that be enough for you to be persuaded that your countrymen think differently to you? 

I don't think a good chunk of independence supporters think the same as me lol but aye I guess. By that wager tho you would have to accept that an SNP/SNP-Green majority would be evidence that a majority wanted a referendum which going by all the polling seems very likely.

12 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Wtf is this crap. There is no such thing as a ......"British accent"............. Not anywhere.

"People from Britain don't have British accents" is just a perfect example of the level of doublethink needed to be a true Natter.  

The goofball has just gone on ignore, imaging spending your limited time coming on here and replying to everything all day long? It's either deliberate to stifle the debate, sheer stupidity, an absolute dense fucking idiot with nothing better to do or a mixture of those. 

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

I don't think a good chunk of independence supporters think the same as me lol but aye I guess. By that wager tho you would have to accept that an SNP/SNP-Green majority would be evidence that a majority wanted a referendum which going by all the polling seems very likely.

Yeah you definitely seem a lot less "batshit mental" than some on here. I would acknowledge that to be the case and I would accept if one were to happen on those grounds, I wouldn't see it as definitive that their needs to be one though, I agree their should be but I'd probably also support flat out denying one in that case which I'm aware will upset some on here. 

5 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

One day a unionist will come in here with an actual conversation.

It would be a massive waste of their time considering this place isn't exactly a fair place to discuss things. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

The goofball has just gone on ignore, imaging spending your limited time coming on here and replying to everything all day long? It's either deliberate to stifle the debate, sheer stupidity, an absolute dense fucking idiot with nothing better to do or a mixture of those. 

Still don't wanna talk about your previous post about how the poor politicians down in England don't care about little old you? 

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

"People from Britain don't have British accents" is just a perfect example of the level of doublethink needed to be a true Natter.  

Bit early to be hitting it this hard, fella. Mind and have a glass of water now and then to make sure you aren't completely off your tits by kick off. 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It would be a massive waste of their time considering this place isn't exactly a fair place to discuss things. 

No, you came in here with an antagonistic attitude from the start. You've got no intention of engaging in any type of serious discussion.

Maybe you don't realize how many have came before you, all with the same mindset. I could set my watch with you guys because it's all so predictable.

I understand that you're upset with how the union is not working out. But that's just the way it is and you can only blame Westminster. It isn't 2014 anymore. The landscape has changed beyond recognition since then.

8 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

First things first, you haven't exactly tried to engage in a discussion or present any coherent argument. Just some bad faith patter that has got people wanting you to shut up. 

53 minutes ago, HTG said:

Nobody gives a single f**k about whether an uber Yoon is optimistic or pessimistic about Scotland as an independent country. You'll be unhappy when it happens but you'll get on with it just the same.  And this isn't about if it happens - it is definitely going to happen. 

Yeah you definitely seem a lot less "batshit mental" than some on here. I would acknowledge that to be the case and I would accept if one were to happen on those grounds, I wouldn't see it as definitive that their needs to be one though, I agree their should be but I'd probably also support flat out denying one in that case which I'm aware will upset some on here. 
So despite you accepting it, you'd support flat out denying it? Not very democratic.

10 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

If I wanted to discuss in good faith I would simply not leap in two footed with circle jerk patter.

Good for you, I've been here before so feel justified in my reading of the room. 

13 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

No, you came in here with an antagonistic attitude from the start. You've got no intention of engaging in any type of serious discussion.

Maybe you don't realize how many have came before you, all with the same mindset. I could set my watch with you guys because it's all so predictable.

I understand that you're upset with how the union is not working out. But that's just the way it is and you can only blame Westminster. It isn't 2014 anymore. The landscape has changed beyond recognition since then.

Untrue but go off. I've been here plenty before I know what this place is like hence the reason I am here. 

I'm not upset or angry and I've spoken to some people on here and enjoyed valid discussions. Stop projecting nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Perhaps you could try something different? It's comforting at some level to provoke the expected reaction because it gives you the illusion of being in control, but it's just an illusion. Call it the Scottish Labour method.

Why would I want to try anything different when I'm content? 

Just now, Stormzy said:

Untrue but go off. I've been here plenty before I know what this place is like hence the reason I am here. 

I'm not upset or angry and I've spoken to some people on here and enjoyed valid discussions. Stop projecting nonsense. 

You are incapable of constructing a sentence without some kind of cheap dig.

I tried Stormzy, but you have to go on ignore.

Peace.

22 minutes ago, JMDP said:

First things first, you haven't exactly tried to engage in a discussion or present any coherent argument. Just some bad faith patter that has got people wanting you to shut up. 

Write it in your diary champ. 

5 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

You are incapable of constructing a sentence without some kind of cheap dig.

I tried Stormzy, but you have to go on ignore.

Peace.

I'm going to guess this guy has everyone else in this thread on ignore then?