When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's it.  I never used the expression 'proud Scot' and tend not to.  Largely, the phrase 'proud Scot' has been hijacked by you Timberland boots and kilts idiots when daft wee Nippy tells you to go on some march.
Your continual use of inaccurate stereotypes shows how out of touch some unionists are.

Yes there might be some tartan clad flag-waving types but they are not representative of the whole.

Unlike these mutants.

a-glasgow-rangers-fan-waving-a-large-union-jack-on-the-morning-of-B0XK01.jpeg

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

There's a small coterie of unionists who genuinely think they're fighting fascism, ironically enough, but Kincardine isn't one of them.

Anyway, batter on. Screaming at the sensible majority that they're bigoted xenophobes is exactly what I want to see unionists doing.

That and claiming that the polls are all fixed and really everyone is a closet Little Briton. The Twitter crazies’ (Kincy’s racist pals) denials tend to indicate that they’re not doing anything to protect the UK state because they’re too busy putting their fingers in their ears and claiming that only a tiny minority of Scotch traitors aren’t slavish worshippers of it.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

There are two foundation stones upon which independence is built.  The first is an irrational loathing of The Basturt English and the second is the notion of Scottish exceptionalism.

The first is odious and the second is ignorant.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This the blight of Natterism.  You small-minded fuckwits want border guards at Gretna when we Brits feel no such need.

Shame on you.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh? Why the need for a source?  A hard border is what you Glegarried-up types crave the most.

This is genuinely entertaining. Worst attempt at gaslighting I've ever read. More please.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Your continual use of inaccurate stereotypes shows how out of touch some unionists are.

Yes there might be some tartan clad flag-waving types but they are not representative of the whole.

Unlike these mutants.

a-glasgow-rangers-fan-waving-a-large-union-jack-on-the-morning-of-B0XK01.jpeg

This isn't much better than what he's doing though.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just to quote you for the hard of thinking:

Oh for sure I am conflicted - and have never denied it.  I'm a proud Scot been to Uni in London, lived here on and off for 30+ years and have weans who are half British and half Swedish who are also bilingual.  One was born in London and two in Edinburgh and none of them want to make the choice between being British, Scottish or European.

This the blight of Natterism.  You small-minded fuckwits want border guards at Gretna when we Brits feel no such need.

Shame on you.

Only the need to put up borders, guards, and apparently huge lorry parks in Kent because you just love to hate those foreigns.

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.

It does amuse me to see the cosplaying grievance junkies trying to build a case for partitioning our nation state along ethno-nationalist lines whilst in complete denial of Scotland's history.

You keep deliberately missing the point of independence. It's got nothing to do with history. It's all about what's happening now.

1 minute ago, Andre Drazen said:

I don't really give a f**k if it's a joke. It's xenophobia and therefore bigotry. Other bigotry doesn't get accepted for a joke (Well, some other forms anyway) so I don't see why this should either.

because it's not remotely comparable to most actual bigotry and it's staggeringly reductive and dismissive to insist it is

I got to say that I love Kinky’s dedication to the cause.

It is exactly why I also follow Historywoman on twitter - I love seeing the state that the Uber-Unionists wind themselves up into. It’s almost as if they think that pouring enough scorn upon their own country will persuade others to self-flagate too, not realising all it does is give us a good laugh.

It’s not about the past. It’s not about the English. It’s about the future, and us. Standing or falling on what we do.

Hope over fear.