When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Kincy still like a moth to a flame (the flame being absolutely none of his business having fled his homeland in an attempt to deny his children the gift of democracy) despite claiming he wasnt going to post anymore.

Quelle suprise

He lives in Buckinghamshire which has many areas of social deprivation, High Wycombe a prime example and an absolute shithole, I would suggest his unionist postings is really the reverse of what he really means to convey in that he would love a return to his country of birth and to be able to converse with his own people, sad really. 

On 09/07/2020 at 17:20, SandyCromarty said:

I did a course in High Wycombe Buckinghamshire some years back at Ross Hill, what a fuckin shithole never seen so many town centre  beggers, junkies and drunks necking alcohol in the morning and so much town centre anti social behaviour at nights you couldn't walk around and go for a pint. Hard to find any taxpayers, only bums and stiffs.

Our pal Kincardine seems to be quite happy and content in that shire and he probably fits right in. 

15 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

He lives in Buckinghamshire which has many areas of social deprivation, High Wycombe a prime example and an absolute shithole, I would suggest his unionist postings is really the reverse of what he really means to convey in that he would love a return to his country of birth and to be able to converse with his own people, sad really. 

Daft wee Sandy excelling himself.  Again.

I hope to f**k he was cutting about Wycombe in his normal garb of kilt, Timberlands and Jimmy bunnet as all kiddy-on Jocks do.and I hope he got pelters from Wycombe's 'spare any change, please' denizens.

In Wycombe the street beggars ask for the price of a cup of tea from the local taxpayers.  In Jockland the indolent ask for upwards of £12 billion pounds per annum from the very same taxpayers.

Buckinghamshire is one of the least deprived counties in Britain and its best state schools piss all over anything you'd get as state education in Scotland.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I hope to f**k he was cutting about Wycombe in his normal garb of kilt, Timberlands and Jimmy bunnet as all kiddy-on Jocks do.and I hope he got pelters from Wycombe's 'spare any change, please' denizens.

In Wycombe the street beggars ask for the price of a cup of tea from the local taxpayers.  In Jockland the indolent ask for upwards of £12 billion pounds per annum from the very same taxpayers.

Buckinghamshire is one of the least deprived counties in Britain and its best state schools piss all over anything you'd get as state education in Scotland.

"Hic"

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Seems like I hit a nerve.

And I have spent time in High Wycombe and I do know it for what it is, he's welcome to it.

I can hear his kids asking him to try and speak properly Daddy and not embarrass us in front of our top school highly educated chummies.

Edited by SandyCromarty

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Seems like I hit a nerve.

And I have spent time in High Wycombe and I do know it for what it is, he's welcome to it.

I can hear his kids asking him to try and speak properly Daddy and not embarrass us in front of our top school highly educated chummies.

I doubt that assistant green-keepers make enough to send their (in his case fictional) kids to top schools.

The only one trying to “speak properly” will be the man himself, in front of a mirror in the golf club staff toilets.

”Oi’m Eeengleeesh. Oi’m EEEENNNNG-LEESSSHHH. Pip pip, cheerio. 

Nailet it.”

53 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

Is there anyone that actually believes lie detectors work. Even the yanks don't allow them in court.

Lie detectors can be helpful in certain cases.

I've heard it said that the only people who can beat the polygraph are those with serious psychological disorders. Psychos, schizos, pathological liars - people with no conscience at all.

Boris Johnson would sail through a lie detector test.

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've heard it said that the only people who can beat the polygraph are those with serious psychological disorders. Psychos, schizos, pathological liars - people with no conscience at all.

To be fair to him, I think he's just a fucking idiot.

39 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Well trained security type personnel in interviewing/interrogation techniques have more value and success in most cases and that's without resorting to extreme stress on the interviewee.