When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Really hoping Mixu doesn't get his NK today, for the greater good.

Re Kincardine, struggling to think of a time where the reaction of an internet stranger to something that doesn't actually concern him carried more potential for banter/complete loss of cranium.

2012 was a dark year in the Kincardine household.

We must all bear some responsibility for what we've done to that poor man by failing to respect that (now long-dead) football club.

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

A script kiddie is a pejorative term. It implies the kiddie is just cut and pasting someone else's code instead of writing it themselves.

Anyway I can't do anything naughty, I'm not suitably equipped.

I know; I'm at it.

I'm sure you're very talented with the codings, and I'm genuinely jealous.

A script kiddie is a pejorative term. It implies the kiddie is just cut and pasting someone else's code instead of writing it themselves.
Anyway I can't do anything naughty, I'm not suitably equipped.
Where are we with this anyway?

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Have you read this post back?

You literally are saying that you like a program because it's fair and balanced, then spitting the dummy out because they say something you disagree with?

Not that your opinions on Scottish Independence carry much water anyway given that you extracted yourself from the situation in a bit to whitewash the minds of your children

It's been a few weeks since I was on the end of one of your tantrums and they haven't improved any.  But still, if you find your pathetic venting somewhat cathartic then keep going.  I have broad shoulders.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
It's been a few weeks since I was on the end of one of your tantrums and they haven't improved any.  But still, if you find your pathetic venting somewhat cathartic then keep going.  I have broad shoulders.

Real Yoon tears here. Enough for everyone.

ETA clearly bricking it from Brother Mixus code. 

Edited by Bairnardo

Bold statement for a poster who used the Report function about 9 times in half an hour in response to *** [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

12 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Right sorry. Well my analysis has a number of interesting findings, but I must regrettably declare @Marshmallo 's theory to be unsupported by evidence.

Attached is Kincardine's entire posting history, I don't  know if he had aliases prior to 2013, it's a shame as I wanted to determine what the banter effect of events of 2012 would have been.

HEADLINE FINDINGS:

• Kincardine mostly posts around 5pm, though he has posted at every hour of the day at some point.
  • As time has gone on, he has become more of an early bird. This year he has mostly posted around 4pm, compared to around 6pm around 2014.
  • There's a curious gap in late 2013 when he didn't post at all.
  • Early 2016 involved an extended period of round-the-clock activity. This was the peak of activity between 2015 and 2017.
  • Kincardine's general posting intensity has waned; 2019 the latest complete year has 65% as many posts as the 2015-17 average.

KincardinePosting.thumb.png.f0742a63304b3dcf99845bfbae546856.png

You strike me as a dangerous man. 

I am glad we are bonded as we are via numerous common interests. 

15 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Right sorry. Well my analysis has a number of interesting findings, but I must regrettably declare @Marshmallo 's theory to be unsupported by evidence.

Attached is Kincardine's entire posting history, I don't  know if he had aliases prior to 2013, it's a shame as I wanted to determine what the banter effect of events of 2012 would have been.

HEADLINE FINDINGS:

• Kincardine mostly posts around 5pm, though he has posted at every hour of the day at some point.
  • As time has gone on, he has become more of an early bird. This year he has mostly posted around 4pm, compared to around 6pm around 2014.
  • Early 2016 involved an extended period of round-the-clock activity. This was the peak of activity between 2015 and 2017.
  • Kincardine's general posting intensity has waned; 2019 the latest complete year has 65% as many posts as the 2015-17 average.

Completely random question here, but have you ever been a moderator on a Sims forum? 

Right sorry. Well my analysis has a number of interesting findings, but I must regrettably declare [mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention] 's theory to be unsupported by evidence.
HEADLINE FINDINGS:

Wow
can you analyse me as a control sample

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Going to charge greenies for this.

Your lack of ambition is woeful.

I'd guessing you could successfully obtain n00ds for these sorts of services.