When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Unionism, now a crackpot minority view in Scotland, is at it again I see.

I’ve not enjoyed watching an online breakdown this much since Norman Boutin. What’s glorious about Glen Minter is that that he somehow manages to out-loon the attention-seeking Malky trolls in terms of looking like a thick-as-shit nutcase - whilst being entirely ingenuous. I look forward to any future pro-UK campaign having exactly this type of drooling half-wit front and centre, Union Jack in one hand and a fist-full of his own faeces ready to hurl in the other.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I’ve not enjoyed watching an online breakdown this much since Norman Boutin. What’s glorious about Glen Minter is that that he somehow manages to out-loon the attention-seeking Malky trolls in terms of looking like a thick-as-shit nutcase - whilst being entirely ingenuous. I look forward to any future pro-UK campaign having exactly this type of drooling half-wit front and centre, Union Jack in one hand and a fist-full of his own faeces ready to hurl in the other.

You are an Old Firm bigoted dreg trying way too hard. Everyone knows that OF fans are vermin. That’s why we laugh at them, and mock them for being socially inadequate. “Online breakdown”!!!!! Get a grip ya weirdo,it’s a football forum. 

4 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

You are an Old Firm bigoted dreg trying way too hard. Everyone knows that OF fans are vermin. That’s why we laugh at them, and mock them for being socially inadequate. “Online breakdown”!!!!! Get a grip ya weirdo,it’s a football forum. 

“We”? Are you typing this from the day room in whichever facility is unfortunate enough to be housing you, or is the first-person plural pronoun a reference to the ever-screaming voices in your head?

Mismanagement of our precious environment

One prominent but alas backward looking poster, has the fanciful notion that our natural heritage is best left to those that inherit on a large scale.

When even the Spectator agrees that they've made a royal mess, it really is time for staunchers to consider their position.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

This is George who salutes Irish self determination, salutes British nationalism but hates the idea of Scotland becoming an equal in the world..

c**t

He doesn’t know if it’s Pancake Tuesday or Sheffield Wednesday. 

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
47 minutes ago, throbber said:
He doesn’t know if it’s Pancake Tuesday or Sheffield Wednesday. 

Where did you steal that from?

I don’t appreciate this suggestion.

13 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

The anti English, feckless, money blind Nat wastrels told us that in 2014. It’s always worth bearing in mind that beyond the Glasgow and Dundee favelas, most Scots do actually want answers re currency, paying bills etc.

Cue some really shit Nat gammon/minter rancid banter.

You forgot Edinburgh's Favelas,  Muirhouse, Pilton, Craigmillar, Silverknowes and Oxgangs.

Better?

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You forgot Edinburgh's Favelas,  Muirhouse, Pilton, Craigmillar, Silverknowes and Oxgangs.

Better?

Have you ever actually been to Silverknowes ?

The average house price is around £275,000