When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know about other people but there has been a significant shift in my own family since 2014.

I will obviously shift - from spoiling my paper to a Yes.

My Wife voted No in 2014 but is a firm Yes now - Sturgeon has been a major reason for that change.

My Dad and Step-Mum both voted No last time but are now firmly in the Yes camp.

I'll just need to make sure my No-voting Mum and Step-Dad are away on one of their month-long cruises.

My Brother and Sister in Law are still both Yes.

My Sister and her partner have both shifted from No to Yes.

So the shift is :

Yes - 2
No - 7
Spoiled - 1

INDYREF2
Yes - 8
No - 2
I can't believe you spoiled your ballot. I'm going to give you hell for that.

I'm just going to vote really early then kidnap my no voting parents for the day this time
If we all got creative, I'm certain we could all contribute to sabotage the no vote (non violently, obvs).

Lock doors. Let down tyres. That sort of thing. If you could get access to an old folks home you could spuke their breakfast with a nice seditive, like BA in the A team.

15 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Let this be a lesson to you to cool your jets. I'm an Independence supporter and my comment was BEMOANING the likelihood of a further influx of Unionists.

Having said that I'm well aware that there are many incomers to Scotland who are supportive of a self-governing nation, and equally there are far too many self-loathing native born Scots, but on balance I'd be wary of any sizeable influx intent on bolstering the Union.

My sincere apologies. 

22 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

What happened to the George Galloway thread anyway ?

The last post I remember reading on it was "there's probably a lot more to come out after he's deid and his lawyers can't get involved" or something like that.

Take from that what you will. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

The last post I remember reading on it was "there's probably a lot more to come out after he's deid and his lawyers can't get involved" or something like that.

The p&b politics forum now a victim of cancel culture smh.

38 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I've always found it remarkable how litigious George Galloway has been over the years; a quick google

image.thumb.png.8cec761216135c37acc7602bcdc536ac.png

tbh I like the description of him as a "rabble rousing demagogue" from one of the earlier P&B threads, stuck out as the best description of him in my memory. Pretty sure he's on the record with some controversial views on sexual consent, too.

2 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I've always found it remarkable how litigious George Galloway has been over the years; a quick google

image.thumb.png.8cec761216135c37acc7602bcdc536ac.png

tbh I like the description of him as a "rabble rousing demagogue" from one of the earlier P&B threads, stuck out as the best description of him in my memory. Pretty sure he's on the record with some controversial views on sexual consent, too.

Yep, Patrick harvie brought it up during an angry live debate on TV during the indyref campaigns. Galloway was raging, 'How dare you Sir, how dare you? Etc etc.

On 10/07/2020 at 17:33, SandyCromarty said:

Independence is inevitable regardless of polls.

The anti English, feckless, money blind Nat wastrels told us that in 2014. It’s always worth bearing in mind that beyond the Glasgow and Dundee favelas, most Scots do actually want answers re currency, paying bills etc.

Cue some really shit Nat gammon/minter rancid banter.

13 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

The anti English, feckless, money blind Nat wastrels told us that in 2014. It’s always worth bearing in mind that beyond the Glasgow and Dundee favelas, most Scots do actually want answers re currency, paying bills etc.

Cue some really shit Nat gammon/minter rancid banter.

The minter seeking - nay, demanding - that answers are printed on the side of a bus so that even knuckle-dragging pond life like him can vote for them.

DF829748-A4DD-4CDF-BA93-CD0F71C38871.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

The anti English, feckless, money blind Nat wastrels told us that in 2014. 

2014 independence was anything but inevitable.

Every poll I seen had Yes wasting there time. 

Every discussion with family and friends hit home that BT were gonnae win but by how much was the question.

The years after the referendum seen the starting point 45/55 % gap close and recent stupidity by the government has seen Yes cruise into the lead.

In my opinion the starting point was the realisation that all those Vow promises were wrote on bog roll. We then seen Brexit change the minds of the many Europeans here. The Tories insistence on shafting and murdering poor Brits has helped no end.

Much more recently we've seen Westminster threaten to attack pensions whilst the SNP is going the opposite direction.

If Yes doesn't win from here it will be the biggest comeback I've witnessed.

7 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

2014 independence was anything but inevitable.

Every poll I seen had Yes wasting there time. 

Every discussion with family and friends hit home that BT were gonnae win but by how much was the question.

The years after the referendum seen the starting point 45/55 % gap close and recent stupidity by the government has seen Yes cruise into the lead.

In my opinion the starting point was the realisation that all those Vow promises were wrote on bog roll. We then seen Brexit change the minds of the many Europeans here. The Tories insistence on shafting and murdering poor Brits has helped no end.

Much more recently we've seen Westminster threaten to attack pensions whilst the SNP is going the opposite direction.

If Yes doesn't win from here it will be the biggest comeback I've witnessed.

Tories murdering poor Brits!!! I’ve heard it all. Hysterical SNP lunacy.

17 minutes ago, Antlion said:

The minter seeking - nay, demanding - that answers are printed on the side of a bus so that even knuckle-dragging pond life like him can vote for them.

DF829748-A4DD-4CDF-BA93-CD0F71C38871.jpeg

A celtic fan calling people pond life! This pretty much sums up where we’ve got to in Scotland. Not content with supporting the IRA and covering up wanton child abuse......they now call people pond life!! This from a supporter of a club who wants to play in England and refused to let it’s players play for Scotland. Aye very good!

26 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

A celtic fan calling people pond life! This pretty much sums up where we’ve got to in Scotland. Not content with supporting the IRA and covering up wanton child abuse......they now call people pond life!! This from a supporter of a club who wants to play in England and refused to let it’s players play for Scotland. Aye very good!

I bet your tears taste like mint sauce.

57AFE3B9-3C77-4C45-9FB0-C62C0FA36C6B.png