When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

If Blair got away with misrepresenting intelligence to take us to war, I doubt Boris will get done for providing a gross figure for our contributions to the EU rather than net. The publicity will boost his campaign, he'll claim politically motivated persecution because he's taking on the elites and the gammons will believe him.

Edited by welshbairn

Some of the comments from our English brethren are superb to see, if anyone fancies a laugh................
(I'd recommend filtering on the "highest rated" first)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-48438132

Just came on here to post that. We need our own version of led by donkeys, call it ‘dictated to by public schoolboy arseholes’ and post these comments/quotes by tories etc. Ok the name doesnt have the same ring to it but we need to play them at their own game this time.

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just came on here to post that. We need our own version of led by donkeys, call it ‘dictated to by public schoolboy arseholes’ and post these comments/quotes by tories etc. Ok the name doesnt have the same ring to it but we need to play them at their own game this time.

The sad thing is that the "staunch" Unionist types are so set in their ways and completely brainwashed that they're both unable and unwilling to listen to reason, even when that's backed up by facts.

As I say, what I find particularly worrying is that there's people who I'd place in the intelligent / well educated bracket who hold down good jobs but then let themselves down with this childish brain dead nonsense of referring to NS as "wee nippy" and "that bloody woman" etc, etc.

They were of course the exact same with Salmond previously and rather than discuss particular policies or Economic forecasts etc, they'll just shake their heads and call us separatists who'll be "lost without England" etc.

Sadly I don't think most of these types will ever change their outlook, as they appear more than happy that we're a region of England and for some reason don't want to know about standing up and being our own nation, who knows, maybe after watching Scotland be screwed over big style by a hard right Tory Gov, they may change their tune once they find themselves as one of the many Economic casualties............

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Some of the comments from our English brethren are superb to see, if anyone fancies a laugh................

Absolutely succulent.

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I might be going mental/the answer is blindingly obvious and I'm missing it, but is it not more of a question of spending priorities in England and the rest of the UK than any notion of us being subsidy junkies etc. etc.?

Had a quick look at the comments, stopped because it's just too depressing seeing people's knee jerk reaction darn sarf is "let's make Scotland as poor and miserable at the rest of us" rather than "how can we go about increasing our own spending per head to similar levels".

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I might be going mental/the answer is blindingly obvious and I'm missing it, but is it not more of a question of spending priorities in England and the rest of the UK than any notion of us being subsidy junkies etc. etc.?

Had a quick look at the comments, stopped because it's just too depressing seeing people's knee jerk reaction darn sarf is "let's make Scotland as poor and miserable at the rest of us" rather than "how can we go about increasing our own spending per head to similar levels".

Yes, of course it is, but the spin is all about us sponging ungrateful scots and of course the daftie / thick stereotypical UKIP type little Englander swallows it all lock stock and barrel.

What should really be taken from the article is how the BBC are already moving into overdrive in an attempt to screw us over, of course it will be the little subtle digs you'll notice from here on in as they're terrified of us finally getting our FREEDOM..............

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

Tbh if he's going to display that kind of attitude, I'd merrily campaign to get the fucking w**k into number 10. Give him 6 months and he'll have added 30% onto the Yes vote.

That would be true for any other country. But not for this North British region.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

That would be true for any other country. But not for this North British region.

Dunno likes. Could probably sway a few Rangers boys onto our side by virtue of Sturgeon being white.

mags.png