When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Yep, as suggested, nkit has nothing.
How predictdable.

57 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

That's not how it works, you made the claim, you back it up, chum.  Or f**k off.

1 hour ago, new kyd in town said:

What has the subsidy been over the past 311 years? and the next 311

I didn't make any claim you chump. I asked a question. Look there's even a question mark:angel Usual tripe from halfwits. If you can't answer a question try moving the goal posts. Just count the money chump starting from Mercantilism.

Just now, new kyd in town said:

I didn't make any claim you chump. I asked a question. Look there's even a question mark:angel Usual tripe from halfwits. If you can't answer a question try moving the goal posts. Just count the money chump starting from Mercantilism.

I gave verifiable statistics, you countered with a question that, if it has any relevance to those statistics, you should be able to answer yourself.  Now either give the relevant answers and contribute to the discussion at hand or f**k off.

2 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
1 hour ago, new kyd in town said:
What has the subsidy been over the past 311 years? and the next 311

Maybe you can enlighten us. Why was Glasgow the second city of the empire with the worst slums in Europe ?

ffs even Dublin claimed to be the second city of empire.  Were Glasgows slum worse than Calcutta?

ffs even Dublin claimed to be the second city of empire.  Were Glasgows slum worse than Calcutta?
Calcutta isn't in Europe. Not surprised tbh. Unionists such as yourself have always had a very basic grasp of geography. Can you explain why the 3rd richest area of the UK isn't subsidising shiteholes like Newcastle, Sunderland and Burnley ?
I await your well thought out and precise answer.

5 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

I gave verifiable statistics, you countered with a question that, if it has any relevance to those statistics, you should be able to answer yourself.  Now either give the relevant answers and contribute to the discussion at hand or f**k off.

I have already told you to trawl for yourself. I've got better things to do like go to work to pay your benefits chump.

Why engage with it......it is clearly some attention seeking troll from some gawd forsaken hole, probably outwith Scotland.....but it would be wrong not to demolish such shite.

Between 1900 and 1921, the UK treasury collated and published detailed figures on Scotlands finances.

Every year, Scotland contributed around 3 x as much to the UK treasury as it received back. One can only imagine this had been the case before that date and continued after. One can only imagine why the UK treasury stopped collating these figures:lol:

contribution.jpg

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

So you can't enlighten us and you think Calcutta is in Europe.  Got it.

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

So you can't enlighten us and you think Calcutta is in Europe.  Got it.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

The famous European Calcutta?

3 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Calcutta isn't in Europe. Not surprised tbh. Unionists such as yourself have always had a very basic grasp of geography. Can you explain why the 3rd richest area of the UK isn't subsidising shiteholes like Newcastle, Sunderland and Burnley ?
I await your well thought out and precise answer.

You mentioned the second city of empire joe90. The British empire was worldwide chumps. What has europe got to do with The British Empire?