When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Philyerboots is a great recruiter for the Yes movement. Nothing like putting somebody's country down to grow a movement.
Well done Phil [emoji106]
Basically Pep in reverse. I reckon a cancel out scenario is probably the result.

4 hours ago, Loondave1 said:
4 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
Philyerboots is a great recruiter for the Yes movement. Nothing like putting somebody's country down to grow a movement.
Well done Phil emoji106.png

Basically Pep in reverse. I reckon a cancel out scenario is probably the result.

I'd compare them to Baxter Parp rather than Pep. Someone who just posts shit from Twitter and believes every word every time.

44 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

I'd compare them to Baxter Parp rather than Pep. Someone who just posts shit from Twitter and believes every word every time.

Has somebody shat in your kettle today - you appear to be grumpy heading towards seething. 

A tory councillors journey to yes

Disappointing to see her getting some abuse in it, I thought she was particularly eloquent and despite rejecting the rabid far right nature of the Tory party she still got abuse from some dick with an ANL profile picture, don’t these folks realise that the only way we’re gonna win is to win over people like Ashley?

Disappointing to see her getting some abuse in it, I thought she was particularly eloquent and despite rejecting the rabid far right nature of the Tory party she still got abuse from some dick with an ANL profile picture, don’t these folks realise that the only way we’re gonna win is to win over people like Ashley?
Yip but good to see it got jumped on by sensible folk straight away

They must have gone to the Pepp School of Charm.

What happens to people who voted that #indyref2 will happen before 2020?
Do they get, at minimum, a tag on their profiles?

In Nov 2014, accepted a sizeable bet from a pal, that Indy Ref2 (and a Yes vote) wouldn’t happen before the end of 2019. Finely in the balance I guess, but agreed to the wager well before this Brexit shitstorm.

21 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

There is a really interesting conversation to be had with her about what she thought she was getting into when she joined & then stood for the Conservative party, would be interesting to know what about the party first attracted her in, but it's not really a question you can ask on twitter without it turning in to a shouting match.

There is a really interesting conversation to be had with her about what she thought she was getting into when she joined & then stood for the Conservative party, would be interesting to know what about the party first attracted her in, but it's not really a question you can ask on twitter without it turning in to a shouting match.

I agree, I get that some people with business backgrounds etc see the tories as a party which has traditionally been there for business and also get that some folks for some unclear reason are just quite into being british, each have their own reason, but I certainly think people like her are the ones we need to win over to win this indy ref next time and having that discussion is absolutely key. Whats really disruptive is those radical indy fannies being abusive to those ex tories who weren’t even in school when Thatcher was PM.