When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, btb said:

Further evidence that we're all of secondary importance when it comes to sustaining LondonLand.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jul/29/most-capital-cities-are-well-off-but-london-is-like-another-country

London has been the UK's priority since the late 70's. It was all about creating a first class global city, never a thought spared for the rest having to travel along in baggage class.

Edited by wirez

25 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
10 hours ago, jupe1407 said:
It's McSpreader/Lichtie4Life

Wouldn't say mcspeader or heehaw, Lichtie is a good shout

I don't think it's L4L unless he's currently using more than one username. I'm pretty sure I've spotted his current alias on the Arbrosth threads.

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

I don't think it's L4L unless he's currently using more than one username. I'm pretty sure I've spotted his current alias on the Arbrosth threads.

Nah, not him or the other two. Jambo99 has had a break since 2014, just started posting against last night. Early release?

Indy Scotland not good news for rUK economy. Figures. They can't even name their wives, never mind make a plan for Brexit or know where our oil money goes.

http://fortune.com/2014/09/17/scotland-uk-independence/

Will an independent Scotland suffer a total and irreparable economic meltdown if voters choose to break from the United Kingdom on Thursday?

U.K. loyalists, the City of London, and the most of the British media seem to think so. They believe that an independent Scotland would struggle to turn itself into a viable economy and it would be saddled under enormous amount of debt if it were to go it alone.

While leaving the United Kingdom might hurt Scotland economically at the outset, it will probably end up just fine on its own, thanks in large part to its educated population and vast energy reserves. In fact, it isn’t the Scots who should be worried here—it’s the U.K.

On 7/29/2018 at 15:52, btb said:

Further evidence that we're all of secondary importance when it comes to sustaining LondonLand.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jul/29/most-capital-cities-are-well-off-but-london-is-like-another-country

That report is a bit of an exercise in stating the obvious, but it's still scary reading. Always pisses me off that this would be portrayed as part of the mechanism of "pooling and sharing" by unionists.  It is fudge.