When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It's OK though cause craven Rob says we're an integral partner in this glorious union and various posters on this thread say it's ridiculous to call us a colony.

Btw just today a Tory MP was found to have made racist remarks about Scottish people.  From the party that governs the UK.  Do you think he will be kicked out of the party?  I wouldn't hold your breath.  Integral and valued partner though.

Why not just quote the Tory MP so he's shamed even further? Tried googling it without success.

Go on then I’ll ask. When, since 2014 have the Scottish electorate demanded a 2nd Ref that has been rejected by Westminster, or did I miss it during a wee break from P&B?
Just to add, North Sea Oil isn’t ‘ours’ any more than natural resources developed in other parts of the UK, ‘belong’ to Wales, England or Northern Ireland.
Perhaps you might question how International law dictates the state ownership of natural resources. At present it recognises the United Kingdom as a sovereign nation.

A question for you Rob. Why do Scottish electricity producers have to pay to feed their power into the national grid, when companies in England and Wales get a rebate? Doesn't seem like integration to me.

A question for you Rob. Why do Scottish electricity producers have to pay to feed their power into the national grid, when companies in England and Wales get a rebate? Doesn't seem like integration to me.

I honestly don’t know the answer to that Bob, in terms of transmission charges and access to the National Grid, do Scottish electricity providers pay a levy to be able to sell additional capacity at a profit to providers in England & Wales?

Agreed it seems unfair that there is any incentivised scheme for producers in Cumbria, Northumbria and Cornwall for example based on remote supply. Seems it should be the other way round, a premium should be paid to those companies (Scotland) who can bridge the gap in demand?

My advice to Pepsi Impax would be to tone it down a bit.

You were doing a great job as a unionist troll portraying the nutty nat until recently. However your last few posts have blown your cover. No nationalist is really that deranged.

To go back to damaging the independence cause, you’re going to need to reign it right back.

Don’t blow your cover, brother. Look at someone like Fide or JLD for inspiration.

Subtle, long term damage is their game. And it should be yours too.

My advice to Pepsi Impax would be to tone it down a bit.

You were doing a great job as a unionist troll portraying the nutty nat until recently. However your last few posts have blown your cover. No nationalist is really that deranged.

To go back to damaging the independence cause, you’re going to need to reign it right back.

Don’t blow your cover, brother. Look at someone like Fide or JLD for inspiration.

Subtle, long term damage is their game. And it should be yours too.

Aww C’mon! JLD fair enough but you’re not seriously trying to push Fuzzy in the direction of Fidey!?? Don’t you think he’s got enough noise going on? [emoji47]

I honestly don’t know the answer to that Bob, in terms of transmission charges and access to the National Grid, do Scottish electricity providers pay a levy to be able to sell additional capacity at a profit to providers in England & Wales?
Agreed it seems unfair that there is any incentivised scheme for producers in Cumbria, Northumbria and Cornwall for example based on remote supply. Seems it should be the other way round, a premium should be paid to those companies (Scotland) who can bridge the gap in demand?

The Scottish producers pay a levy, as you say, for every unit they send into the "national" grid. The high charges played a large part in the closure of longannet power station. All the details are widely available online for your perusal. I reckon the next thing to be plundered from us will be our plentiful supply of water, so keep an eye open for that integrated bonus.

The Scottish producers pay a levy, as you say, for every unit they send into the "national" grid. The high charges played a large part in the closure of longannet power station. All the details are widely available online for your perusal. I reckon the next thing to be plundered from us will be our plentiful supply of water, so keep an eye open for that integrated bonus.
It's not our water, it's God's water. God ordained the Queen, ipso facto, going for 55.

19 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Go on then I’ll ask. When, since 2014 have the Scottish electorate demanded a 2nd Ref that has been rejected by Westminster, or did I miss it during a wee break from P&B?

Just to add, North Sea Oil isn’t ‘ours’ any more than natural resources developed in other parts of the UK, ‘belong’ to Wales, England or Northern Ireland.

Perhaps you might question how International law dictates the state ownership of natural resources. At present it recognises the United Kingdom as a sovereign nation.

Red hand Rob the craven bigot doing mental gymnastics once again.  Scotland's parliament voted for a referendum.  As for oil that's kind of the point. You may want to look at those same laws to see which country the oil would belong to if Scotland becomes independent.

Utterly, utterly, wholeheartedly craven right to the very core.

Red hand Rob the craven bigot doing mental gymnastics once again.  Scotland's parliament voted for a referendum.  As for oil that's kind of the point. You may want to look at those same laws to see which country the oil would belong to if Scotland becomes independent.

Utterly, utterly, wholeheartedly craven right to the very core.

Not only Craven but also a Bigot now? Just trips off the tongue eh!?

Of course things would change with regards to ownership of natural resources following a vote for independence. In the meantime NS Oil remains (as it always has done since discovery) a supply that is beneficial to the UK as a whole. That London has ‘trousered’ three trillion quid of ‘our oil’ just patently isn’t true. As highlighted previously, it is a UK resource as determined by International Law.
How do we steal our own revenues from its development and production?
Also, how does the fact that you, by a complete accident of birth, reside in part of Britain, that is one hundred miles north from some guy in Carlisle, equate to you (or we) owning the North Sea Oil bed??Independence may change that in the future, but it’s how it works for the moment champ![emoji6]

3 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Not only Craven but also a Bigot now? Just trips off the tongue eh!?

Of course things would change with regards to ownership of natural resources following a vote for independence. In the meantime NS Oil remains (as it always has done since discovery) a supply that is beneficial to the UK as a whole. That London has ‘trousered’ three trillion quid of ‘our oil’ just patently isn’t true. As highlighted previously, it is a UK resource as determined by International Law.
How do we steal our own revenues from its development and production?
Also, how does the fact that you, by a complete accident of birth, reside in part of Britain, that is one hundred miles north from some guy in Carlisle, equate to you (or we) owning the North Sea Oil bed??Independence may change that in the future, but it’s how it works for the moment champ!emoji6.png

The oil left is worth two trillion champ.  You're not the sharpest tool in the box.  And yes bigot, as anyone who attends orange order marches is.

The oil left is worth two trillion champ.  You're not the sharpest tool in the box.  And yes bigot, as anyone who attends orange order marches is.

My error, I mistakenly recalled you stating that. It was indeed ‘2 Trillion in the back pocket’ that you quoted.
The point about ownership and the theft of natural resources stands however.
Orange Order marches next? Jeez, you’re all over the place Champ.

9 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

My error, I mistakenly recalled you stating that. It was indeed ‘2 Trillion in the back pocket’ that you quoted.
The point about ownership and the theft of natural resources stands however.
Orange Order marches next? Jeez, you’re all over the place Champ.

There is no point, nobody said theft and nobody disputes ownership.  I stated that's why the UK is desperate to prevent Scottish self government.  Well one of the reasons.