When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's happening like?

650 + bands this year, when I first started going over to see family back in the late 70's as a young teenager, the parades were nothing like the size they are now!

650 + bands this year, when I first started going over to see family back in the late 70's as a young teenager, the parades were nothing like the size they are now!

Oh em gee man no way

Still an absolute irrelevant minority in Scotland thankfully. Must be why they all feel the need to try and make so much noise and cause mischief, so people take notice of the idiots.

How embarassing

Enemies of the Union, yep I'll condemn those that commemorate or align themselves to those responsible for the murder of innocents in pursuit of their political goals to break the democratic will of ordinary citizens. If that makes me a Bigot then fair enough.

After a statement like that, you'll happily condemn the Orange Order and their links to terrorist organisations over the years then

We've got a great couple of weeks coming up, just enjoy it to the full lads!!

:(

post-48383-0-51106000-1435909465_thumb.j

Unlikely you'll see them all though given there are 18 different parades.

Unlikely you'll see them all though given there are 18 different parades.

Of course not, Belfast in the morning then the County/District walk in the Afternoon, beautiful Antrim this year.

I'll condemn those that commemorate or align themselves to those responsible for the murder of innocents in pursuit of their political goals

You say this then you say you're going to Ulster for the Orange parades? What in the name o' f**k?

If only there was a separate thread for this Orange pish. :rolleyes:

if only eh!? Another thread to spout about the irrelevance of it, but pages long filled by the obsessed, who have no interest at all? Baffling!!?

You say this then you say you're going to Ulster for the Orange parades? What in the name o' f**k?

Not sure what your point is? I'll be going over to spend time with family and friends at important part of our year, celebrate our kinship, good food good grog, good laughs, what's not to like!?

Not sure what your point is? I'll be going over to spend time with family and friends at important part of our year, celebrate our kinship, good food good grog, good laughs, what's not to like!?

My point is you just completely contradicted yourself.