When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Have to say I’m surprised - usually the “just here for honest, good-faith debate, mate, honest” lasts longer, and usually something actually triggers the raging meltdown. I guess the need for those sweet, sweet endorphins was just too strong to wait. 

To be fair, Jedi has always debated in good faith, he’s always spoken from a non-partisan position, he’s never ignored his own parties rhetoric, instead choosing to adopt the wait & see what “make Brexit Work” means, when he knows that his beloved Labour Party are trying to be harder right wing than the fucking Tories when it comes to the Red / Blue line. 
it’s saddening & predictable that he has gone full unionist & lost the plot. IPR @Jedi

6 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Looks like wee Jedi has reached the penultimate stage of total breakdown, moving from spittle flecked paranoia, right through to shite alias. 

Absolutely broken. Beautiful. 

Can you explain the alias part of the account registered in 2014, with most of my posts believe it or not, not in the Politics Forum, but rather in Random Matches you Are Going To, TV and Film, and incredibly on a football forum   in the Premiership section of the actual football section. 

..or alternatively do you want to just continue with the pathetic alias/troll patter?

12 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Can you explain the alias part of the account registered in 2014, with most of my posts believe it or not, not in the Politics Forum, but rather in Random Matches you Are Going To, TV and Film, and incredibly on a football forum   in the Premiership section of the actual football section. 

..or alternatively do you want to just continue with the pathetic alias/troll patter?

Wasn't this account I was referring to 😂

Still keep the saltiness going, it's quite entertaining. 

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

To be fair, Jedi has always debated in good faith, he’s always spoken from a non-partisan position, he’s never ignored his own parties rhetoric, instead choosing to adopt the wait & see what “make Brexit Work” means, when he knows that his beloved Labour Party are trying to be harder right wing than the fucking Tories when it comes to the Red / Blue line. 
it’s saddening & predictable that he has gone full unionist & lost the plot. IPR @Jedi

Disagree.  He did for a long time, that changed a few months back.

22 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Wasn't this account I was referring to 😂

Still keep the saltiness going, it's quite entertaining. 

So I have other alias...aye very good .do you dream these things up while crayoning in the Nat-ioonal or while working yourself into a mad pleasure over the latest offerings from 'Oor Blaze fae Skye' or "Big Mags Fae Drumochter' on Twitter?.

23 hours ago, edinabear said:

Does the democratic will of a nation acknowledge that the majority in Scotland is quite clearly unionist?

Not clearly no, maybe a few points ahead in some polls but never clearly unionist, if we are to believe these same polls though wasn't the Independence vote ahead by a few points a month ago.

Another thing that bugs me is the unionist vote with the tory voters in Scotland, and yet if in Scotland we had a first past the post vote system there would not be one tory MSP in Holyrood. 

We use a type of Proportional Representation voting system in Scotland and at the last election the total percentage of  conservative votes Constituency and Regional was half that of the SNP.

Another thing I've raised before is that westminster continually tells us that under the barnett formula Scots per capita get far more than their counterparts in ingerland and that we cost too much.

Why then don't they let us go if we cost too much?

Lets GTF soon and stand on our own two feet clear of the westminster corruption.

'Debate' 🤣 Given that the purpose and aim of this particular forum is for folk to hurl invective and abuse at each other.. 'debate' 🤣

I have a lot of political discussion and debate across various social. media platforms...P+B might make up about 2% of that.

No doubt the hero of the hour Millers Moustache will be along soon to be greenied up for shouting f**** f***g f*** c***t at  some alleged 'alias' or other though, before offering them 'outside', as others work themselves into a pleasure frenzy.

Edited by Jedi

11 minutes ago, Jedi said:

'Debate' 🤣 Given that the purpose and aim.of this particular forum is for folk to hurl invective and abuse at each other.. 'debate' 🤣

I have a lot of political discussion and debate across various social. media platforms...P+B might make up about 2% of that.

No doubt the hero of the hour Millers Moustache will be along soon to be greenied up for shouting f**** f***g f*** c***t at  some alleged 'alias' or other though, as others work themselves into a pleasure frenzy.

To be fair, that  could describe most of the ScotchNat Loyal on here.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

To be fair, that  could describe most of the ScotchNat Loyal on here.

Careful now..we must be working an alias . Despite being on at the same time 

19 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Another thing I've raised before is that westminster continually tells us that under the barnett formula Scots per capita get far more than their counterparts in ingerland and that we cost too much.

Why then don't they let us go if we cost too much?

No one has said  "cost too much" but fiscal transfers are normal and "Scots per capita get far more than their counterparts in England".

Plus, WM has to think of the majority.  Holyrood, in recent years, has shown itself to be utterly useless - a failed administration - and sane people don't want to see semi-autonomous Scotland become autonomous based on the evidence presented.

So thank f**k we still have WM on our side.

14 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Careful now..we must be working an alias . Despite being on at the same time 

Lots of Rangers and Killie history inc, of course, The Deedle.  Spoiled a bit by that wee beardy bloke you had as a manager with his "bye bye Rangers" spiel. 

Whatever happened to him?.  

Anyway, you're either an alias, 'at it', or a drunk according to those who want Britain partitioned.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lots of Rangers and Killie history inc, of course, The Deedle.  Spoiled a bit by that wee beardy bloke you had as a manager with his "bye bye Rangers" spiel. 

Whatever happened to him?.  

Anyway, you're either an alias, 'at it', or a drunk according to those who want Britain partitioned.

He did say 'bye bye Celtic' as well to be fair 🤣

2 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

It so sweet, watching a new relationship blossoming. 

Especially when all 3 posters are in fact the same person (allegedly)

Edited by Jedi