When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Dunno what you're all so happy about. THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER INDEPENDENCE REFERENDUM IN SCOTLAND. When will you all get it through your thick skulls?!

Maybe if SpongePhil hits you with more quality misogynist memes it'll get the message across. Change your ways or Glen Minter will copypaste his pictures of nationalists that don't arouse him sexually!

As opposed to ones that do?

89D885DC-8B5E-4134-84EE-36821111E60D.jpeg

35102159-3CF7-44EE-B3A6-D45F86D26C70.jpeg

89C087BE-7B0F-4642-933A-4E7FD469123B.png

Boris Johnson, remember, is a top shagger. Statistically, there's a 2% chance that he fathered you, or one of your siblings*.

* assuming your mother isn't a dirty poor person (family income under £1m p.a.)

3 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

@Jedi

Larger sample, properly weighted, has SNP on 58 seats in the next UK general election, Labour with 1. 

I wouldn’t pretend that this would be the real result, however, surely you’ve got to realise the poll you posted yesterday is utter tripe? 

I did of course say (on 3 occassions), that the UK politics sample was based on a small number which it was.

'Any' poll which is positive for the SNP (and this one based on around 800), automatically 'accepted' (and yes, 800 is better than 150). Any poll of 1000 which has SNP 41% Labour 31% automatically rejected as trolling, unreliable, fictitious, fantasy etc.

Edited by Jedi

17 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I didn't say the thing I said.

Other people have also said stupid things.

Anyway, here's something completely made up in further justification.

85f29e761d2bcf17b23e63ef63646b25_w200.gif

It's all reckoned to be in the bag for the SNP and comfortably in 2 years.Again time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Jedi said:

It's all reckoned to be in the bag for the SNP and comfortably in 2 years.Again time will tell.

Who said its in the bag? 

Worth noting that both the Ipsos and (full and correctly weighted) Redfield polls showed majorities for Independence. The Redfield numbers at 41/31 are obviously less rosy for the SNP but could also be on the low side of the various pollsters, and two years is a long way to go.

What is likely to me though is that Labour are going to need to go full gammon up here to hoover up all the Tory votes because they aren't going to woo many SNP voters with that soggy toilet paper of a "commission". 

I don't disagree with your post.  However, the deficit would either have to be financed from day 1 or eradicated.  This can't be ignored and can't be wished away. 
The Czech breakup also isn't the best example of a managed process as both economies suffered a massive drop in GDP of 12 and 20% and the central bank was already well established.

It was more the timescales that it took despite the cooperation between them.

[mention=50845]Jedi[/mention]
Larger sample, properly weighted, has SNP on 58 seats in the next UK general election, Labour with 1. 
I wouldn’t pretend that this would be the real result, however, surely you’ve got to realise the poll you posted yesterday is utter tripe? 
The one Labour will be that Red Tory Murray.

I'm really not raging with Labour being consistently 22/23% ahead of the Tories in UK wide polls for some time now.

Would still expect that to narrow a bit in 2 years, but not enough for a Tory win.

As long as they can poll somewhere around 30% in Scotland which yes at the moment is at the 'higher' end, don't think Sarwar needs to go full gammon. Rather just talk about getting rid of the Tories, the NHS, the economy, education, and the cost of living.

12 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I'm really not raging with Labour being consistently 22/23% ahead of the Tories in UK wide polls for some time now.

Would still expect that to narrow a bit in 2 years, but not enough for a Tory win.

As long as they can poll somewhere around 30% in Scotland which yes at the moment is at the 'higher' end, don't think Sarwar needs to go full gammon. Rather just talk about getting rid of the Tories, the NHS, the economy, education, and the cost of living.

Ffs! You are delusional! Sarwar is a burning ember in Labour in Scotland. 
As one of my mates commented today, it used to be that Labour were a stick on red in Scotland, not any more. Ask yourself why? 
it’s certainly not because Labour have drifted to the right, it’s definitely not because Labour jumped into bed with Tories in 2014, its not 100% because Labour have told us to eat porridge, it’s because Scotland wants to govern itself. 
The sooner the left wing of the Tories  start asking where they’ve gone wrong, the better. Labour are a fucking disgrace! 

44 minutes ago, Jedi said:

And the massive, Metro-mayor and job centre administration led constitutional   change.

4 hours ago, Jedi said:

What has Sarwar got to do with it? He’s not Labour’s leader and he’s nothing to do with policy or Labour’s hopes in the GE.

8 hours ago, Antlion said:

What has Sarwar got to do with it? He’s not Labour’s leader and he’s nothing to do with policy or Labour’s hopes in the GE.

No. But he will be appearing on Leaders Debates in Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Jedi said:

They'll be pointless. 

Nicola Sturgeon, opening remarks? 

This is a de facto Referendum, no iffs, no buts.

Douglas Ross, your comment? 

No to IndyRef! 

Anas Sarwar? 

What Douglas said.

Repeat for 45 mins.

Edited by Salvo Montalbano

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

That’s a bit bizarre. I thought Leaders Debates were for … you know … party leaders. Does Starmer just not care enough about Scotland to bother, or is he not confident enough in his policies to defend them up here?