When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two things - 

The UK evidently couldn't 'afford' a furlough scheme either, since it's basically ruined itself borrowing to pay for it

Has Kerr bothered his arse to check whether other, similarly sized European nations to Scotland simply went 'nope, you're all just going to have to go to work because we can't afford to put you on furlough'? I suspect not.

37 minutes ago, Aufc said:

He is usually pro independence so I’d say this is pretty concerning for yes. I have been questioning the lack of financial info from the snp and this confirms it

He is in favour of independence.

He is completely correct in his comments on today's events.

It's yet another bodge.

We need more than hot air at this juncture.

11 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Ive not heard of Richard Murphy before but its interesting points he raises. Is there anywhere where he has detailed what he thinks should happen?

Google his tax research blog. Lots of good info and ideas.

An initial period of short term Sterlingisation is necessary....but at this stage we should have a timescale and firm plans for currency launch.

Today was more wind and p@sh I am afraid.

Another example of the endless conflation of 'UK' and 'England' which seems an almost automatic occurrence in the brains of anti-Indi people. For all he knows I might just want to get the f**k away from the Welsh, or the bampots in the DUP. Maybe he should ask EnglishScotsForYes what motivates them?

10 hours ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Ive not heard of Richard Murphy before but its interesting points he raises. Is there anywhere where he has detailed what he thinks should happen?

He was very big for the independence movement in 2014.

If he doesn’t like the plans, there must be a big problem.

I would think this story will run.