When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 30/07/2022 at 17:39, DublinMagyar said:
On 29/07/2022 at 19:05, Kenneth840 said:
Contained within the Claim of Right 1689 is the Scottish constitution. https://salvo.scot/
Sovereignty of the people of Scotland. To choose the form of government best suited to their needs.  Which the UK parliament has confirmed the Claim of Right for many years since. 
To be honest it is wearing me down, we have an SNP government that appears to be doing it's best to deny Scots their sovereignty, their right to hold government to account (Scottish), and the whole piss take and pretence of holding a referendum that will make any change.  Our First minister even said that nothing will change when we hold our referendum.  What kind of fucking message is that to send. To me that is not the words of a true leader of Independence.  
The man that could have taken us to Independence has had his character assassinated by false allegations.  People still believe he was guilty, even though he was innocent but it still affects their voting choices.  The only person to make Scotland close to being Independent again. 
But, we will still keep voting for Scottish Labour, sorry I meant SNP to deliver Independence. 

You, are a Fucking embarrassment

Harsh AF.  @Kenneth840simply says what every Nat thinks.

Contained within the Claim of Right 1689 is the Scottish constitution. https://salvo.scot/
Sovereignty of the people of Scotland. To choose the form of government best suited to their needs.  Which the UK parliament has confirmed the Claim of Right for many years since. 
To be honest it is wearing me down, we have an SNP government that appears to be doing it's best to deny Scots their sovereignty, their right to hold government to account (Scottish), and the whole piss take and pretence of holding a referendum that will make any change.  Our First minister even said that nothing will change when we hold our referendum.  What kind of fucking message is that to send. To me that is not the words of a true leader of Independence.  
The man that could have taken us to Independence has had his character assassinated by false allegations.  People still believe he was guilty, even though he was innocent but it still affects their voting choices.  The only person to make Scotland close to being Independent again. 
But, we will still keep voting for Scottish Labour, sorry I meant SNP to deliver Independence. 

Think you need to go for a wee lie down, maybe a few sleepy cuddles ?

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:
On 29/07/2022 at 19:05, Kenneth840 said:

Think you need to go for a wee lie down, maybe a few sleepy cuddles ?

Another Nat dissing @Kenneth840

Don't worry, chap.  the decent posters of P&B appreciate your honesty.

17 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

8 years on, and still Sturgeon has done the square-root of f**k all to protect Scotland from attack by Extra-terrestrials 😡

She made John Mason ambassador to the rest of the galaxy.  There’s your deterrent right there.

30 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

8 years on, and still Sturgeon has done the square-root of f**k all to protect Scotland from attack by Extra-terrestrials 😡

It's ok, don't worry. My pal Bob gave me a heads up on preventing extra-terrestrial invasion. I put some crushed eggshells in our back garden and we've not been bothered by ET at all.

(If only it worked as well on that other, particularly annoying ET... Elizabeth Truss, I'd be even happier!) 

At the vanguard of No this time seems to be "once in a generation", usually followed by some riff on 'I might be a few years older since the last one but..."

Just show where in any binding legal document on independence "once in a generation" is used (it isn't). If not, it was just political rhetoric used in a campaign, like that bus slogan and 'levelling up'.

It's used because the die hard yoons are scared as f**k that they'd lose this time round. Any excuse, any means. BBC already with scare tactics today with an article about the Clyde being shut down if we go indy ffs. Same old shit.

5 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

At the vanguard of No this time seems to be "once in a generation", usually followed by some riff on 'I might be a few years older since the last one but..."

Just show where in any binding legal document on independence "once in a generation" is used (it isn't). If not, it was just political rhetoric used in a campaign, like that bus slogan and 'levelling up'.

Aye I remember back in 2009 Wendy Alexander giving it “bring it on” about holding an independence referendum 

Im pretty sure they thought it would be a cakewalk, with the question settled permanently with service returning to normal (Labour being top dogs in Scotland) 

4 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It's a nothing burger

So Labour is in favour of banning second jobs for MPs too I’m assuming?  Haven’t seen that greatly publicised.

They could also talk to Labour controlled Sheffield Council regarding transparency and FOI requests.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Aye I remember back in 2009 Wendy Alexander giving it “bring it on” about holding an independence referendum 

Im pretty sure they thought it would be a cakewalk, with the question settled permanently with service returning to normal (Labour being top dogs in Scotland) 

Ahh, the final wee push that shoved SLab over the precipice and into the full-on wilderness of the banter years. Placed under house-arrest within hours, kicked to the kerb for have the temerity to open her mouth without running it past Gordon in Downing Street, and replaced with the first in a never-ending revolving door of inept, nondescript leaders with nothing about them whatsoever.

We should really be grateful to her for all the laughs Gray, Lamont, Murphy, Dugdale, Leonard & Co have provided since. I had actually completely forgotten about Iain Gray and Richard Leonard, which really just sums the last 10+ years of Slab up.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

We should really be grateful to her for all the laughs Gray, Lamont, Murphy, Dugdale, Leonard & Co have provided since. I had actually completely forgotten about Iain Gray and Richard Leonard, which really just sums the last 10+ years of Slab up.

D3697C24-2A46-43D5-B999-B4FFAA8D02EA.gif.ddb1a415d44d001eb5dd315df74994d5.gif

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Been a while since I saw these - thanks for the reminder.

2BE4C844-BAEE-4949-8258-19BA75837595.jpeg

BBF5B535-62BE-4325-A28D-E8B4B0D2F790.jpeg