When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Many people do, but most don't.

A material change in circumstance shouldn't trigger another referendum anyway.  The issue was settled in 2014, and that's that.

Partition was defeated.

Show me that most people don't. 

Durieboy about to cry over the state this island is in.......beautiful just beautiful so it is  😘

What a laughing stock we have become,no longer one of the leading lights but now an afterthought.

The slow decay of this union is because of its failure to adapt to changing times/situations,all led by a far right media that spouts out bile at anyone or anything that dare stands in old blighty's way.

10 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Durieboy about to cry over the state this island is in.......beautiful just beautiful so it is  😘

What a laughing stock we have become,no longer one of the leading lights but now an afterthought.

The slow decay of this union is because of its failure to adapt to changing times/situations,all led by a far right media that spouts out bile at anyone or anything that dare stands in old blighty's way.

Name the far- right media?

2 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Name the far- right media?

The Sun,Daily Mail,Daily Express, Telegraph,Sky News,GB news etc etc .........

You loving being part of the 2nd worst economy in the G20 (bar Russia for obvious reasons)?

People are gonna be choosing between food and heating this winter for f**k sake,this is the 21st century and we're still having this sort of crap happening on this car crash of an island............

3 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

You loving being part of the 2nd worst economy in the G20 (bar Russia for obvious reasons)?

People are gonna be choosing between food and heating this winter for f**k sake,this is the 21st century and we're still having this sort of crap happening on this car crash of an island............

Far- right!!!

Get over yourself.

If you don’t like this island, there are plenty of alternatives.

We are facing a world wide phenomena just now and the euro, as well as the pound is crashing against the dollar (not far off parity, in fact). Give it a few more months and inflation should drop back.

13 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

I agree in principle though I would say Sky TV News and the Sky News website have been very critical of Johnson in all his scandals.  I think there TV reporters are often better than the BBC of trying to force an answer from politicians when they’re trying to avoid a question.

29 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Here’s a bit of good news for you.

Just been doing my company payrolls and I see that most people are paying less National Insurance.

Seems to have come in this week for weekly paid people and, presumably, July for monthly paid.

So, cheer up.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I agree in principle though I would say Sky TV News and the Sky News website have been very critical of Johnson in all his scandals.  I think there TV reporters are often better than the BBC of trying to force an answer from politicians when they’re trying to avoid a question.

Also good news for you.

Stock market is on the up plus low pound against dollar means your US funds will be doing well.

45 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Here’s a bit of good news for you.

Just been doing my company payrolls and I see that most people are paying less National Insurance.

Seems to have come in this week for weekly paid people and, presumably, July for monthly paid.

So, cheer up.

Its obvious your well off toryboy, no surprise you have the attitude of I'm alright Jack fook everyone else.

Everything you have said is why this sinking ship is where it is...........

As for going elsewhere,nah I'll stay put and cause as much division as I can  😎

1 hour ago, Dav nan Gael said:

No crying at this end mate.  Just telling it like it is, much to the anger of P&B's Politics Forum partitionists.

I agree about us being a laughing stock, but not for the reasons you say.

As for far-right media, any chance you could elaborate?

31 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

No crying at this end mate.  Just telling it like it is, much to the anger of P&B's Politics Forum partitionists.

I agree about us being a laughing stock, but not for the reasons you say.

As for far-right media, any chance you could elaborate?

Look above  🤨

Loving the TV today,makes me all warm inside  😍

Though think I'll pop outside and remind myself of what 315 years of Westminster rule looks like..................

1 hour ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

If you can point me to any examples of racism in my posts, then I'll be sure to edit them accordingly.

You won't though, because there aren't any.

Your fulsome support for the likes of Tommy Robinson and Bernard Manning speaks for itself.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Your fulsome support for the likes of Tommy Robinson and Bernard Manning speaks for itself.

If you can show me what makes Tommy Robinson racist, as well as how I support him, then you may have a point.

Also, how do I support Bernard Manning?  His work was funny, that’s for sure.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener