When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Some old gammon on sky news saying if Scotland votes yes, he will move to England.

Bye bye

Thus taking advantage of freedom of movement, an enlightened right that England voted to remove

2 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

A genuine question. Given the high portion of Rangers fans being unionist, do Rangers fans get drawn towards unionism by being a Rangers fan or does being a unionist draw them towards Rangers? I understand people take their lead from parents etc.

Genuine answer.  Lots of Rangers fans support partition and lots of fans of other clubs don't.

The 'team:Rangers' trope is one often used by P&B's diddies as they usually have little better to say.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Hopefully once we've got out of this horrendous union, the despicable royal family will be next on the hit list.

I'm not for indy being a monarchy thing, think how great it will be to have another celebration 6 months or a year into indy.

As a Unionist I know people would love it if I was raging or losing the head and admittedly I might be if I was in anyway worried we would lose the argument but right now I'm comfortable and enjoying this false dawn. 
Let's skip this foreplay segment and get straight into the gritty detail which the SNP so far don't seem to want to do. 
They're good at throwing red meat and endorsing loonies but when it comes to the forthcoming debate they've produced nothing of value. We are still in the same 2014 debate position. After a decade you might have expected slightly more...
It's safe to say anyone who starts a post with no provocation that they are not raging is most definitely so. Bizarre stuff and clearly rattled. No matter how relaxed / confident / "not raging" anyone claims to be, after the Brexit result there will be precious few Unionists not having a little squeaky bum time the closer we get. We will see ever more desperate rants from all quarters including the usual suspects on here.

As a Unionist I know people would love it if I was raging or losing the head and admittedly I might be if I was in anyway worried we would lose the argument but right now I'm comfortable and enjoying this false dawn. 
Let's skip this foreplay segment and get straight into the gritty detail which the SNP so far don't seem to want to do. 
They're good at throwing red meat and endorsing loonies but when it comes to the forthcoming debate they've produced nothing of value. We are still in the same 2014 debate position. After a decade you might have expected slightly more...
^Heeds gone

29 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

It differs greatly Albus. In 2014 they were building Scotland’s future on oil revenues. Now, only 8 years down the line, they can’t even bring themselves to mention the”O” word.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Can any one, and in particular the Unionists, tell me what is the legal definition, in years, of "a generation"?

It varies quite a bit. Bruce Forsyth did it for 11 years, but Larry Grayson only 4.

Scraping in the gen X category.  Feels like so much occurred between 1965 and 1980 culturally.  Whereas all that happened between 1981 and 1995 was Decent movies, Grunge and patience trying to masturbate over 33k modem speeds.

Edited by Lofarl