When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Would only take him a 10 seconds google search tbf. 

Hopefully he will be pressurising the PM to devolve all aspects of legislation around controlled substances then!

Safe consumption rooms, decriminalisation personal use, battering f**k out of dealers and organised crims. The last one is possible but so much of the contraband enters from England and with their largest police force under special measures due to being permafucked then it's not the greatest advert for the benefits of unionism.

Kincardine likes to play up how great living in Tory Buckinghamshire is.

I did a course in High Wycombe Bucks years ago and we were strongly advised by the hotel staff not to venture into the town centre at nights. 

That only ever happened to me twice further, once in a Mexico City district and again in Cabinda.

I always wondered if Kincardines kids are embarrassed by his Scottish accent and that in turn caused him to despise his country of birth.

I just know they call him Jock or maybe Cock.

Just got home from the gym and was watching the news who said ‘80% of Scots think Botchjob is doing a bad job’. 

Looks like I need to move up before Oct 2023. 

Thank you. 

27 minutes ago, The Master said:

Nice juxtaposition of Tweets. 

CA07C6F0-F96E-4191-B11F-296AC4FA1285.thumb.jpeg.d3531707cd3483ac5d8222828bdab590.jpeg

The Supreme court is a better legal authority than some random lawyer from Dundee, really is up there with shocks today!

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

We can open the injection rooms that ScotGov, Police, NHS, voluntary sector and GCC wanted to trial and Westminster wanted everyone involved prosecuted.

Would give this observational post more greenies if I could.

58 minutes ago, 101 said:

Hopefully he will be pressurising the PM to devolve all aspects of legislation around controlled substances then!

Safe consumption rooms, decriminalisation personal use, battering f**k out of dealers and organised crims. The last one is possible but so much of the contraband enters from England and with their largest police force under special measures due to being permafucked then it's not the greatest advert for the benefits of unionism.

For clarity I 100% meant the once in a generation line, that Tory is particularly detestable and dim. 

12 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Isn't that the welt that Mick Lynch absolutely rinsed on Newsnight? "You are a liar" emoji23.png

This is how the SNP should be treating unionist from now until the vote 

Call out the UK for what it is, a corrupt, right wing shitehold that’s just itching to remove your rights