When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, Snafu said:

So anyone on here going to deny themselves their democratic right to vote their opinion and boycott said Indyref2 ?

Sequels are usually never as good as the originals?

I can't imagine my local council would partake if it's a diddy one but I would like to vote. 

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Certainly with Alyn Smith endorsing Scottish Resistance and Evelyn Tweed supporting SNG it's a been a bad weekend for  'civic nationalism'.  But I can't keep up with who plays which cosplay character in the charade they call a political meeting.

The UK government tried to send a plane of Kurdish and Albanian asylum seekers to Rwanda last week. 

Just now, The Skelpit Lug said:

I'd imagine that an awful lot of undecided voters in the independence debate might just be thinking that a government knowingly breaking international law might not be the one to be aligned with. 

Alternatively, they'll appreciate John Bull standing up to Johnny Foreigner and putting Britain first.

A worrying number of people are really keen on the idea of as much confrontation with other countries as possible. Something's been going badly wrong here for a very long time.

14 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Alternatively, they'll appreciate John Bull standing up to Johnny Foreigner and putting Britain first.

A worrying number of people are really keen on the idea of as much confrontation with other countries as possible. Something's been going badly wrong here for a very long time.

The same people entertainingly foaming and frothing away about Ze Natz today, are baw deep in this performative shouting and finger pointing at Johnny Furriner for any slight, real or imagined and the obvious short comings and 3rd rate nature of the Shittish Isles and its fucked up, antiquated and demonstrably corrupt form of governance. 

10 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The same people entertainingly foaming and frothing away about Ze Natz today, are baw deep in this performative shouting and finger pointing at Johnny Furriner for any slight, real or imagined and the obvious short comings and 3rd rate nature of the Shittish Isles and its fucked up, antiquated and demonstrably corrupt form of governance. 

Those same foaming and frothing clowns who showed up at an asylum seekers protest about the conditions they were being kept in during covid lockdown and claiming they were there to protect inanimate bronze objects. 

Loyalist, britnats, racist, bigots. Peas in a pod.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/six-men-arrested-after-loyalists-22209776

35 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That attitude exists in Scotland but it exists in far smaller numbers proportionately than other parts of the British Isles.

36 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That's undoubtedly the case but I'd like to think that's more the case in parts of England (but areas up here as well). What I think is becoming increasingly more obvious to many is that currently we are on a very dangerous course but with a chance to do things differently.

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Those same foaming and frothing clowns who showed up at an asylum seekers protest about the conditions they were being kept in during covid lockdown and claiming they were there to protect inanimate bronze objects. 

Loyalist, britnats, racist, bigots. Peas in a pod.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/six-men-arrested-after-loyalists-22209776

I'd forgotten about the statue guarding. Worse than any Bannockburn cosplay. 

Who amputated Nic's legs below the knee? Probably bloody Westminster, amirite?!

There, officially better political satire than PhilBootsSpongePants has ever managed.

3 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

The UK government tried to send a plane of Kurdish and Albanian asylum seekers to Rwanda last week. 

Thanks for the news update.  Not sure what it's got to do with Nationalism being riddled with Anglophobic cosplayers, though.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks for the news update.  Not sure what it's got to do with Nationalism being riddled with Anglophobic cosplayers, though.

Your Nationalism is riddled with racism. That's the point. 

On "anglophobia"; that term is normally used to describe the postconial sentiments of the Indians, Irish, etc. towards the British. Sentiments based on very valid grievances. That you instead use it as a term for intra-British quarrel is typically insular.