When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So the nationalists held a rally by an ancient battlefield.  They recruited members of the Scottish Resistance to dress up as soldiers and wave weapons around.  Yet they try and claim this is civic nationalism?  My arse.  It's as enthonationalist a movement as it's possible to be.

Of course, @lichtgilpheadwill say, "we all know, AOUB are not the SNP" but right after the warm-up act we had senior SNP politician Alyn Smith take the stage.  His opening remarks?

“We need to close ranks!” and “I will work with anyone… towards winning our country’s freedom.”

As I keep saying, partitioning Britain is all to do with promoting Scottish exceptionalism and drawing a cultural distinction between 'them' and 'us'.  It's the nasty politics of identity and division.

As I originally pointed out, Blair MacDougal was lying when he said it was an SNP march. That remains a fact.

The marchers were addressed by .members of various political parties & organisations, including one SNP politician. 

I'm pretty sure that Mankyjaiket & his rent-a-mob will have addressed the crowd too. Their blood & soil British Nationalism is probably the closest equivalent to the arseholes in the Scottish Resistance. I've condemned both groups before, and am happy to do so again.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

This from an utter loser who was weirdly crying about "Shinners" in the SNP ranks the other day 😂

You are, always have been, and always will be a thoroughly bitter, self-loathing bigoted arsehole. 

Another shouty outburst from a man with all the charm of a leaking colostomy bag.

I think it's pretty obvious that the first line was a laugh at the risible hypocrisy you manage to demonstrate on a bottle by bottle daily basis.

The second is merely an educated, but doubtless highly accurate opinion. You weren't always this dismal a poster, however you've truly gone down a rabbit hole in the last couple of years, which in most cases would merit a little sympathy, but I actually find quite funny. 

1 hour ago, Ervin H Burrell said:

There's undoubtedly a number of roasters in the Yes camp, but I'm not sure 'look who is on your side of the argument' is a winning one for Unionists, when you glance at their line up.

If Labour, Tory and the Libdems want yo take responsibility for all that Unionism has to offer that's absolutely fine by me.

What a state to get yourself into to avoid making an argument and having the courage of your convictions.

On 25/06/2022 at 09:40, Dawson Park Boy said:

Problem with that is - we are already independent as one nation - the UK, Great Britain. That’s my independent country.and was voted for decisively in 2014.

End of.

Aye. That's your imaginary independent country. But clearly the UK or Great Britain isn't a country. Probably not End of either. Ireland will probably join up. Scotland will continue to be a country of bottlers though. 👍

7 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

As I originally pointed out, Blair MacDougal was lying when he said it was an SNP march. That remains a fact.

The marchers were addressed by .members of various political parties & organisations, including one SNP politician. 

I'm pretty sure that Mankyjaiket & his rent-a-mob will have addressed the crowd too. Their blood & soil British Nationalism is probably the closest equivalent to the arseholes in the Scottish Resistance. I've condemned both groups before, and am happy to do so again.

Hard to keep your finger in the dyke - though i know you'll try - when you have an MSP (Evelyn Tweed) openly supporting Siol nan Gaidheal.  An organisation previously outlawed by the nationalists and described by Gordon Wilson as 'proto fascist'.

It's blindingly obvious that Nationalism has taken a nasty, militant and belligerent turn and its vox populi is now - as I said the other day - that of the ned, the boor and the Shinner.  A direct result, of course, of Salmond popularising the movement and going for quantity at the expense of the decent Nats I mentioned the other day. 

At least we can bury the 'civic nationalism' myth.

964111064_tweedflag.thumb.jpeg.4aca617dd3a116b797b9d7bad92f4068.jpeg

15 minutes ago, GTee said:

Aye. That's your imaginary independent country. But clearly the UK or Great Britain isn't a country. Probably not End of either. Ireland will probably join up. Scotland will continue to be a country of bottlers though. 👍

Give me a definition of 'country' that would exclude the UK.  For example, here's Collins' dictionary's attempt that clearly does include the UK:  "A country is one of the political units which the world is divided into, covering a particular area of land."

2 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

#YouYesYet?

It would be a lot better for them if they didn't result to whataboutery.

I feel like some people got overly defensive over the points raised. Any rational person would condemn or at least piss themselves laughing at the video I posted but instead the patter and reaction is all how there are also nutter Unionists like bruh of course there are, surely we can be at the point where we can call out the loonies on both sides rather than this pure tribal polarised constitutional stuff. 

24 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

😂🤪

Do you support Mankyjaiket's views?

In case you're not aware, he's a far right bigot, with links to the Bnp, who was thrown out of UKIP for Holocaust denial. He believes in "Britain for the British" (even though he was born abroad) and has been known to make the false claim that his manky jacket is made from a flag flown on HMS Victory at Trafalgar.

Lovely chap.

35 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hard to keep your finger in the dyke - though i know you'll try - when you have an MSP (Evelyn Tweed) openly supporting Siol nan Gaidheal.  An organisation previously outlawed by the nationalists and described by Gordon Wilson as 'proto fascist'.

It's blindingly obvious that Nationalism has taken a nasty, militant and belligerent turn and its vox populi is now - as I said the other day - that of the ned, the boor and the Shinner.  A direct result, of course, of Salmond popularising the movement and going for quantity at the expense of the decent Nats I mentioned the other day. 

At least we can bury the 'civic nationalism' myth.

964111064_tweedflag.thumb.jpeg.4aca617dd3a116b797b9d7bad92f4068.jpeg

Yeah. She was stupid enough to be pictured holding a bit of cloth. As we all know, holding a flag means that she subscribes to proto-fascist views.

(BTW, you forgot to mention that she deleted the tweet as soon as she was told whose flag she was holding)

As I said earlier, I condemn all Yoon and Indy fascist groups

7 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Do you support Mankyjaiket's views?

In case you're not aware, he's a far right bigot, with links to the Bnp, who was thrown out of UKIP for Holocaust denial. He believes in "Britain for the British" (even though he was born abroad) and has been known to make the false claim that his manky jacket is made from a flag flown on HMS Victory at Trafalgar.

Lovely chap.

I strongly suspect your assessment of ‘mankyjaiket’ will be incorrect.

I know how often Unionists are demonised with exaggerations, falsehoods and assumptions from the tartan echo-chamber.

2 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I strongly suspect your assessment of ‘mankyjaiket’ will be incorrect.

I know how often Unionists are demonised with exaggerations, falsehoods and assumptions from the tartan echo-chamber.

Google is your friend.

17 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Google confirms my suspicion.

Evidence please.

Here's mine

Holocost denial, expelled from UKIP, jacket from Trafalgar & born abroad

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16399120.meet-pro-union-activist-worked-orange-order-denies-jews-murdered-gas-chambers/

Links to Bnp (plus another mention of holocaust denial)

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19290315.greens-say-confusion-fascist-front-may-cost-seats/

Your turn.

EDIT: I forgot to link to his views on immigration

https://www.aforceforgood.uk/single-post/2018/12/28/a-declaration-of-moral-principles-for-a-sustainable-immigration-programme

Yep, Google seems to show that Mankyjaiket is a blood & soil nationalist.

Edited by lichtgilphead

You've got the Westminster Government actively trying to ship refugees against their will to Sub-Saharan Africa, 4000 miles away from their friends and family, but no, the important thing is that a twat with no followers turned up at Scottish demo. :1eye