When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

We don’t.

We’ve already voted on the matter.

How would England get back in, if the majority of voters wanted that and there was a clear 'pro-rejoin' majority in the House of Commons after an election where that policy was in manifestos?

5 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

How would England get back in, if the majority of voters wanted that and there was a clear 'pro-rejoin' majority in the House of Commons after an election where that policy was in manifestos?

The matter is settled, just like with partition.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

According to Mr Jack, off the agenda for ever is a referendum whatever the vote for or in Holyrood.

It seems the constitution is a reserved matter and as such exclusively for the consideration of those in power at Westminster.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not often a bishop talks sense so well done the Bish of Blackburn.  He's clearly been reading my posts.

Partition is a whole-nation issue.

Why would it matter to you? You'd end up at the polis station instead of the polling station looking like Gazza in his housecoat.

Alister Jack says that he doesn't recognise the snp mandate because they had less than a third of the electorate vote for them in 2021 but the last referendum we had (Brexit) was won by a conservative party mandate that had just 25% of the electorate voting that way.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not often a bishop talks sense so well done the Bish of Blackburn.  He's clearly been reading my posts.

Appointing religious leaders to unelected government positions makes for excellent government. It's such a good idea that other bastions of democracy are queueing up to implement it.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/house-of-lords-spiritual-church-of-england-bishops-iran-guardian-council-401294

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

😂

Aye that would be great. Imagine the scenes if Scotland voted for independence (partition hahaha) and the rest of the UK decided to keep us hostage. Or Scotland voted to stay in but England voted to boot us out. Who gets their way in that case?

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Interesting of course that these “Lords Spiritual” only “represent” one of the four nations of the UK

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The absurdity that two pieces of protein and five chunks of carbohydrate would sate the hunger of a multitude proves the point that numbers leave these characters with a numbness at their core and so it is that logic evades them.

The obvious voting disparity on this island that has wreaked enough damage already should not be lost to him.

If it wasn't the case that he holds some degree of parliamentary power I would be kind and describe him as charmingly naive but since he is buying into privilege, I rather think he is a leech that we'll soon be well rid of.