When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You seem to think that partitioning Britain has some geopolitical resonance.  It doesn't.

It's all about a shower of daft xenophobes - neds, boors and Shinners - wanting a chap from Eyemouth having to cross an international border to go 10 miles for his messages in Berwick.

It is nasty and pernicious.

I'm not entirely sure how the movement of goods for personal consumption works in the common travel area.

However I do think with The UK proving just how difficult, perhaps impossible, to control the border that they wouldn't consider joining the single market if they only neighbour they could trade with sans red tape was Wales.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'm not entirely sure how the movement of goods for personal consumption works in the common travel area.

However I do think with The UK proving just how difficult, perhaps impossible, to control the border that they wouldn't consider joining the single market if they only neighbour they could trade with sans red tape was Wales.

None of that gets away from the fact that drawing the tartan curtain across Britain is nasty, brutal and divisive.  But that the Nats for you.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

None of that gets away from the fact that drawing the tartan curtain across Britain is nasty, brutal and divisive.  But that the Nats for you.

Haha as opposed to the nice and comfy Union banner down the middle of the United Kingdom. 

There is no need for it to be brutal or decisive, we know this because the UK have basically 0 power in the trade deals they have negotiated so Scotland can just follow and and do as wel please and let the UK government take what they are given 😅

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There's no border between NI and Eire, I'm sure we can work out a similar deal.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Daft Patrick Harvie - a part of Scotland's government - talking gibberish.  Again.

I really do hope that they go ahead with an unauthorised opinion poll.

Patrick Harvie doesn't even appear in the clip. 

It's difficult to take you seriously when you continually post nonsense.

Edited by lichtgilphead

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There's no border between NI and Eire, I'm sure we can work out a similar deal.

Why do you want to do it in the first place, though.  And we know it's nothing to do with Toooorrriiiiesss or Brexit as Natterism has been Scotland's running sore for decades.

It's got worse over the past 20ish years as Scotland has given in to boor, neds and Shinners.  Sadly.

4 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Patrick Harvie doesn't even appear in the clip. 

It's difficult to take you seriously when you continually post nonsense.

You are right.  Daft post.  

Edit:  I edited it but left my mistake in rather than try and pretend it didn't happen.

Edited by The_Kincardine
Made an are of it

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And we know it's nothing to do with Toooorrriiiiesss or Brexit

It's everything to do with that, the Tories are causing deliberate self harm to the UK economy and turning it into a pariah state. And your neighbours keep voting for them. Why would we want to remain shackled to that?

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's everything to do with that, the Tories are causing deliberate self harm to the UK economy and turning it into a pariah state. And your neighbours keep voting for them. Why would we want to remain shackled to that?

It's not at all.  I've known us to have Labour, Conservative and coalition governments.  I've know us to be new joiners to the EEC, be at the heart of Europe and to be out of the EU.

In all those years the Natwits have wanted independence.  'Brexit' or 'Toooorrrriiiieees' are just two recent grievances to hang the Natwit hat on.

2 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Of the second point there is no doubt. Westminster is completely to blame for us getting dragged out the EU against the wish of the vast majority of Scots.

The only people to 'blame' (sic) for us leaving the EU are the voters, including 38% of Scots who voted leave.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's not at all.  I've known us to have Labour, Conservative and coalition governments.  I've know us to be new joiners to the EEC, be at the heart of Europe and to be out of the EU.

In all those years the Natwits have wanted independence.  'Brexit' or 'Toooorrrriiiieees' are just two recent grievances to hang the Natwit hat on.

And when has the proportion for or against ever approached anything like 50/50 before this current run of Tory fuckwits? England can no longer be trusted to choose sane rulers, we're off. Have fun down there!

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

You seem to think that partitioning Britain has some geopolitical resonance.  It doesn't.

It's all about a shower of daft xenophobes - neds, boors and Shinners - wanting a chap from Eyemouth having to cross an international border to go 10 miles for his messages in Berwick.

It is nasty and pernicious.

e614b6af66d2b0ad1b3c11f10ba1c088.gif

Just now, welshbairn said:

And when has the proportion for or against ever approached anything like 50/50 before this current run of Tory fuckwits? England can no longer be trusted to choose sane rulers, we're off. Have fun down there!

That's it.  It's all about ENGLAND as it was since forever.  It behooves you to try and be honest.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's it.  It's all about ENGLAND as it was since forever.  It behooves you to try and be honest.

Well, we're not looking to escape Northern Irish or Welsh hegemony if that's what you mean. 

16 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

The only people to 'blame' (sic) for us leaving the EU are the voters, including 38% of Scots who voted.

Don't like Brexit?  Nor do I.
Don't like Boris?  Nor do I.
Suggested solution?  Border guards at Gretna?  You have to be off your fucking head.

Yet this is the solution the empty-headed Natterati would want us to swallow.

It's all a mask for the vile politics of identity and division.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't like Brexit?  Nor do I.
Don't like Boris?  Nor do I.
Suggested solution?  Border guards at Gretna?  You have to be off your fucking head.

Yet this is the solution the empty-headed Natterati would want us to swallow.

It's all a mask for the vile politics of identity and division.

We can just move the border guards from Stranraer to Gretna, it's not even that far.

You talk as if a border within the British isles is something new.

Of course you can already complete all the EU checks and paper work in Scotland before you make it to the EU border in Dover so perhaps Gretna wouldn't even be needed, but I'm sure your not just going on about one small part of independence whilst ignoring the current reality in which we all live.